Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Heinnie Haynes UK

spam Offline John

• No Life Club
Re: Heinnie Haynes UK
Reply #30 on: January 16, 2010, 12:47:11 PM
That really sucks John, I'd be willing to bet it's the post office to blame though.

You maybe right Gareth but who ever is to blame be warned I have a very long fuse but a very very very loud BANG! at the end of it  :ahhh  :D

england Offline DaveK

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Sing, Michael, sing. On the route of the 19 Bus!
Reply #31 on: January 16, 2010, 11:43:18 PM
I ordered that Mag holder at 1am Friday morning and received it 10am Saturday morning (as expected) with the free postage option, so I'd say it's nailed on that something has gone amiss with yours John  :-\

As has been suggested, it's likely the post, but maybe not. I did have a problem with their ordering system during Christmas, where I got the confirmation but the order didn't go through properly. They fixed it straight away when I called, but if computers are involved it'll go wrong from time to time I guess.

I used to come here a lot.

spam Offline John

• No Life Club
Reply #32 on: January 17, 2010, 02:04:29 PM
Yes Dave I would say it's now not going to turn up,I have emailed Heinnies and I'm going to call tomorrow,I'm sure in any event they can claim back with Royal mail on non delivery  :think: although that could take a month but at least I'll get something eventually  ::) 

england Offline Benner

• Global Tuffy
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • Just Awesome! And a Slayer of Polar Bear!
Reply #33 on: January 17, 2010, 02:27:50 PM
They'll sort you out.  :tu:
I'm back!!

gb Offline Neil

• Multitool.org Main Site Manager
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #34 on: January 17, 2010, 09:29:59 PM
Yes Dave I would say it's now not going to turn up,I have emailed Heinnies and I'm going to call tomorrow,I'm sure in any event they can claim back with Royal mail on non delivery  :think: although that could take a month but at least I'll get something eventually  ::) 

They'll sort it out, they're a well respected company so I wouldn't fret about being out of pocket, its just all a bit of a pain in the bum :(

It may still show though, I've had a first class recorded package take 29 days to arrive last summer  :ahhh
I'm not taking any more mod orders at present, sorry.

spam Offline John

• No Life Club
Reply #35 on: January 17, 2010, 09:40:07 PM

They'll sort it out, they're a well respected company so I wouldn't fret about being out of pocket, its just all a bit of a pain in the bum :(

It may still show though, I've had a first class recorded package take 29 days to arrive last summer  :ahhh
Neil TBH in all the years I've only a few packages MIA sent inland to me,
touch wood I've never lost a package sent from me yet,so it's not all bad :tu:
There's still hope yet  :salute:

spam Offline John

• No Life Club
Reply #36 on: January 18, 2010, 05:28:43 PM
It seems I have to wait all this week  >:( before any further coms  :ahhh  here's Heinnies response to my email: it's on it's way Royal mail is trying hard to catch up with the back log this week :think: Ah well I'll give it until Saturday  ::)

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #37 on: January 18, 2010, 05:38:55 PM
Ah, so Royal Mail does have it.  They have got a backlog of stuff so I believe. :-\  I can't remember where you are John but if you look here there should be a general update as to what's going on with services.

http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/content1?catId=1000002&mediaId=99700760&campaignid=cshomepage
Be excellent to each other and always know where your towel is.

spam Offline John

• No Life Club
Reply #38 on: January 18, 2010, 05:44:23 PM
Ah, so Royal Mail does have it.  They have got a backlog of stuff so I believe. :-\  I can't remember where you are John but if you look here there should be a general update as to what's going on with services.

http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/content1?catId=1000002&mediaId=99700760&campaignid=cshomepage

Midlands Gareth  :salute: thank's for the link makes more sense now  :D

ni-ulster Offline cerbera147

• No Life Club
Reply #39 on: January 18, 2010, 05:52:39 PM
It seems I have to wait all this week  >:( before any further coms  :ahhh  here's Heinnies response to my email: it's on it's way Royal mail is trying hard to catch up with the back log this week :think: Ah well I'll give it until Saturday  ::)

John, that is really bad   >:( I know how you feel   :rant:

Hopefully it will appear this week  :)

spam Offline John

• No Life Club
Reply #40 on: January 18, 2010, 06:04:33 PM

Hopefully it will appear this week  :)

I hope so I've set out things that I'm putting in my Max EDC org,and I swore I would not fill my pockets again,I'm tempted tho to unswear myself  ;) 

gb Offline Neil

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #41 on: January 18, 2010, 09:19:27 PM
Well the package I sent out 1st recorded last Monday finally arrived on the Saturday.  I'm putting that one down to bad weather.

RM don't consider a domestic package lost until fifteen working days from the due delivery date.  This puts shops in a bit of a spot, they want to keep their customers happy but they can't really risk sending replacements or the like after a week or so because the chances are still very high that the goods will show up  :ahhh

Not that all that makes you feel any better when you're waiting for new goodies to arrive :(    At least the weather has warmed up a bit now.

it Offline sardauker

• Just arrived
Reply #42 on: January 19, 2010, 01:13:12 PM
I've already got the artifact I ordered last week... or at least it seems from the phone call I've got from home :tu:

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #43 on: January 19, 2010, 01:19:50 PM
I ordered that Mag holder at 1am Friday morning and received it 10am Saturday morning (as expected) with the free postage option, so I'd say it's nailed on that something has gone amiss with yours John  :-\

As has been suggested, it's likely the post, but maybe not. I did have a problem with their ordering system during Christmas, where I got the confirmation but the order didn't go through properly. They fixed it straight away when I called, but if computers are involved it'll go wrong from time to time I guess.

I went with there free option this am , as only wanted to pay £10 for the multi tasker , be interesting to see how long it takes, now if it comes Wednesday thats great,Thursday good, Friday hmm wife about and saturday,  ::) now how shall i explain this one,  :rofl:

paul

spam Offline John

• No Life Club
Reply #44 on: January 19, 2010, 08:14:24 PM
Well I've eliminated my local sorting office for the delay,I paid them a personal visit today and had them search the office  :D
No joy there but now I have my postie looking out for me  ;)

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #45 on: January 19, 2010, 08:29:15 PM
Well I've eliminated my local sorting office for the delay,I paid them a personal visit today and had them search the office  :D

good luck john, i hate it when your waiting on stuff it drives me nuts,

paul

• No Life Club
Reply #46 on: January 19, 2010, 08:47:31 PM

Excellent initiative John  :tu:, I wouldn't have thought of that. At least you know it's not stopped there.

Must be enroute; you'll have it filled by this time tomorrow  :D

gb Offline Neil

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #47 on: January 20, 2010, 01:58:05 AM

Last time I did that, a week's worth of missing goodies mysteriously arrived in a RM van first thing next day.   Could just be a coincidence I suppose ;)

england Offline DaveK

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Sing, Michael, sing. On the route of the 19 Bus!
Reply #48 on: January 20, 2010, 02:07:05 AM
I'm almost embarrassed to admit that the handwarmer I ordered yesterday from Heinnie's arrived this morning  :-\
I used to come here a lot.

gb Offline nuphoria

• Ambidangerous Mistress of Mod
  • Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • I'm not all bad, I'm just drawn that way.
Reply #49 on: January 20, 2010, 03:08:04 AM
I think I have always had items from them arrive the next day - they do have an excellent track record so I'm sure you can blame the PO for this nonsense, and I'm positive they WILL put it right if it needs doing.
A dyslexic man walks in to a bra...

All my music for free: http://soundcloud.com/chrissyvandyke

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #50 on: January 20, 2010, 07:06:11 PM
I ordered the multi tasker 11am tue and it came at 8am wed now thats fast and i didnt pay any extra  :tu:

paul

england Offline Benner

• Global Tuffy
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #51 on: January 20, 2010, 07:07:15 PM
I bet John is well chuffed for ya.  ::) :rofl:
I'm back!!

• No Life Club
Reply #52 on: January 20, 2010, 07:11:46 PM
I ordered the multi tasker 11am tue and it came at 8am wed now thats fast and i didnt pay any extra  :tu:

paul

When do we get the review?  ;)

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #53 on: January 20, 2010, 08:12:03 PM

paul

sorry john  :-\ :-\

a review very soon, sadly i was up all night with D&V and have been laid up all day, and the girls all have it as well, first impressions of the Multi tasker seems good for a tenner, cant wait to try it out,

paul

england Offline Benner

• Global Tuffy
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #54 on: January 20, 2010, 08:16:53 PM
Hope you feel better soon buddy.
I'm back!!

gb Offline nuphoria

• Ambidangerous Mistress of Mod
  • Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • I'm not all bad, I'm just drawn that way.
Reply #55 on: January 20, 2010, 08:47:42 PM

paul

sorry john  :-\ :-\

a review very soon, sadly i was up all night with D&V and have been laid up all day, and the girls all have it as well, first impressions of the Multi tasker seems good for a tenner, cant wait to try it out,

paul

Aww dude, not the dreaded two bucket shuffle  :o

Lots of fluids, and get yourself better soon. If you still have it in 48 hours get hold of some electrolyte replacement stuff too - you need to replace all the good stuff :salute:
A dyslexic man walks in to a bra...

All my music for free: http://soundcloud.com/chrissyvandyke

spam Offline John

• No Life Club
Reply #56 on: January 20, 2010, 08:48:44 PM
With all the reports of super fast deliveries from Heinnies is great news and gives me confidence to try them again in the future,good news is I'll phone Friday as arranged, lets see what comes of that  :tu:

Paul I feel your pain delivered in 21 hrs hmmm  :think: was it sent snail mail  :rofl:

I hope your recovery is as fast  :tu:

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #57 on: January 20, 2010, 08:53:08 PM
With all the reports of super fast deliveries from Heinnies is great news and gives me confidence to try them again in the future,good news is I'll phone Friday as arranged, lets see what comes of that  :tu:

Paul I feel your pain delivered in 21 hrs hmmm  :think: was it sent snail mail  :rofl:

I hope your recovery is as fast  :tu:

yeah i wanted it the same day john  :rofl:

thanks everyone i dont feel to bad now as hate being ill but guess who does, its horrible seeing the girls this ill, just hope we are all much better thurs, although now angie has it,  :-\

paul

spam Offline John

• No Life Club
Reply #58 on: January 21, 2010, 08:13:16 PM
Update: No EDC org today 12+days :ahhh I do hope this theme doesn't continue through 2009  >:(

tomorrow I get to ring CS but guess what the black which I ordered is now sold out  :bnghd: :bnghd:

dk Offline AHB

• Keeper Of The PowerCut
  • Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • Don't mistake lack of talent for genius.
Reply #59 on: January 21, 2010, 08:17:49 PM
Update: No EDC org today 12+days :ahhh I do hope this theme doesn't continue through 2009  >:(

tomorrow I get to ring CS but guess what the black which I ordered is now sold out   :bnghd: :bnghd:
Great..  :cheers: The green looks way better..  ;) :D

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20
Net Balance: $149.79
Below Goal: $150.21
Site Currency: USD