Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Nitecore EZ AA LED Flashlight, R2 Edition, 145 Lumens

us Offline -o0(GoldTrader)0o-

• New User
Nitecore EZ AA LED Flashlight, R2 Edition, 145 Lumens
on: February 06, 2010, 08:59:01 AM
We were back in the woods, and my girlfriend lit up her led headlamp that had one of Newton’s telescopic focus lens on it.  The light went way off into the woods.   She was proud of the throw on her new toy.

I loaded up a Nitecore Ez AA R1, with an Aw 14500 for power.  The next time we were in a clearing, dark of night, about 50 yards to the surrounding trees.    Her batteries must have been worn, but as soon as I went on high she remarked, that it was a  bright light.  She knows lights.  She asked where I got it, I said it was just an old key chain light.  Which was true, I did not say how old, about a week She took a very close look... 

When she drove off, in her old Toyota her lights were so weak, that the Nitecore’s  lighting up the clearing, and reflecting off of the trees, overpowered her headlights.  The road was lit so much by the hired aimed key chain light, that the car was plunged into relative darkness when she drove through the curve that led out of the clearing.

gb Offline Mike, Lord of the Spammers!

• Chief of the Absolutely No Life Club!
  • Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here...
  • Why haven't you got a Farmer yet!
Re: Nitecore EZ AA LED Flashlight, R2 Edition, 145 Lumens
Reply #1 on: February 06, 2010, 02:11:03 PM
The specs are damn impressive on those :)
Give in, buy several Farmer's!!!!!!

us Offline 2xTap

• No Life Club
  • Slipjoint Fanatic!
Reply #2 on: February 06, 2010, 05:16:27 PM
And their quality is top notch. I have a earlier Nitecore E3 Extreme and it's every bit as good as any of my higher end lights...........

And even this little single 123A light has a output that's about blinding........

Nitecore builds some great lights.

2xTap
Knives, Watches, and Flashlights are like Guns......you can never have too many!

us Offline Blackbeard

• No Life Club
  • One Day Closer To Death
Reply #3 on: February 10, 2010, 02:09:54 AM
Got the nitcore EZ123 recently and its ridiculously bright and small. 2 modes, 180 Lumens. Great light, wish I had gotten a few more during the 4-7's closeout.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%