Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

SUREFIRE and accessories PRICE DROP/Bonus knife added

Offline Anthony

• No Life Club
  • Improvise.
SUREFIRE and accessories PRICE DROP/Bonus knife added
on: February 13, 2010, 11:06:53 PM
ADDED : Free Cold Steel Bushman with cordura sheath with pouch...and a mystery booby prize! :D
I need funds to buy some ESEE knives coming out, so it's time to cut some awesome gear loose.  

For sale is my Surefire E2L Outdoorsman, dual output with very little runtime through it.  Actually I've never had to change the first set of batteries I've put in it.  Speaking of batteries, I have about ten Duracell CR123 batteries (along with the two already in the light) I'll send also.  And to hold those batteries, I'll throw in the Surefire waterproof battery holder with lanyard.  And that's not all!  You'll also get a Surefire nylon sheath I bought with it also.

This is the most comfortable and brightes light I've ever had, but when I look at my collection of lights, I've noticed I've babied this one, so it's got to move over and make room for other gear.

$155 One time price drop to $145! for the whole lot shipped and insured with tracking (overseas a bit more).  Just found a red filter I'll throw in also!  Paypal only please.  If anyone needs to see pics I can snap some, just let me know.  Here is a stock photo of the E2L:
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 04:07:18 AM by Anthony »
[

Offline Anthony

• No Life Club
  • Improvise.
Re: SUREFIRE and accessories PRICE DROP
Reply #1 on: February 14, 2010, 08:27:32 PM
Price drop!
[

Offline Anthony

• No Life Club
  • Improvise.
Re: SUREFIRE and accessories PRICE DROP / Bonus knife added
Reply #2 on: February 28, 2010, 04:05:32 AM
I'll add in a Cold Steel Bushman with cordura sheath, the one with the pouch on the front. 

AND a mystery booby prize :D
[

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20
Net Balance: $149.79
Below Goal: $150.21