Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

PayPal credit card?

Offline Anthony

• No Life Club
  • Improvise.
PayPal credit card?
on: July 13, 2007, 04:00:14 AM
I need to get some credit, and I've seen a lot of PayPal credit cards come through where I work from various customers.  Does anyone here have one? 

[

us Offline J-sews

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Re: PayPal credit card?
Reply #1 on: July 13, 2007, 04:07:48 AM
My wife has one. She sells a lot on eBay, and many of her customers pay with PayPal. She can then use the credit card to pay for ordinary stuff at the local store or wherever. It's handy that way.

(I'm not allowed to use it though.)  :(
In order to be certain of having the right tool for every job.........one must first acquire a lot of tools

ca Online Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Re: PayPal credit card?
Reply #2 on: July 13, 2007, 04:09:11 AM
No, but I often use prepaid credit cards, and I also have a Mastercard through my bank that directly debits from my account.  I like those types better, especially for dealing online, but neither of those will help you much with your credit!

Just remember to use your card regularily- buy something sizeable (few hundred dollars worth) like a TV and pay about 15% more than the minimum balance every month.  Also, use it each month for something small like a tank of gas.  Under $50 or so should be good.  That should get you in pretty good standing.

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%