Multitool.org Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

New watch inbound from eBay 1402

No Life Club Posts: 2,423 Rule #9 - Never go anywhere without a knife.
New watch inbound from eBay
« on: July 13, 2007, 05:17:47 PM »

Titanium T-Touch - $255 on eBay

I previously owned 2 of the stainless steel versions  and people kept asking to buy them and I sold them

When I saw this one on e-Bay ( seller had a lousy picture AND a 7 word write up ) I figured it could be had for a good price, this one I am going to keep.

Take a minute and read the review ( LINKED below ) and see all that this watch can do !

Review of T-Touch LINK

Why do I carry a 45 ?
Because they don't make a 46 !
Head Turd Polisher Administrator Just Bananas Posts: 61,424 Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Re: New watch inbound from eBay
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2007, 08:11:49 PM »
It wasn't bad enough that you had top tease me with that beauty in an email, now you have to show off in my forum too?  Where did I put that ban button...  >:(

Just kidding!  That was a hell of a find and I would have jumped on it too if I'd seen it!  I bet switching the solid steel case for titanium would really cut back on the weight of that one too.  Awesome find!

Def

Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.
Admin Team Absolute Zombie Club Posts: 23,213
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2007, 01:36:33 AM »
I'm not too current with watch technology. I'd never heard of this "touch crystal" feature before. Sounds impressive.

Congrats on the great score eod!

In order to be certain of having the right tool for every job.........one must first acquire a lot of tools
Head Turd Polisher Administrator Just Bananas Posts: 61,424 Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2007, 03:46:45 AM »
If you get sick of it, you know where to send it, right?

DON'T HIT ME!  :P

Def

Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
October Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Total Receipts: $0.00
PayPal Fees: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Below Goal: $300.00
Site Currency: USD
 0%