Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Botach Tactical

Offline geoemt

Botach Tactical
on: October 01, 2006, 06:35:00 AM
I do not recommend buying things fron this seller (www.botac.com) I had a couple of bad experiences with them, one time I was buying 12 nylon web belts for some of my friends in Irak, and the other one was a very attractive offer they sent me to buy Princeton LED mini flaslights.

Here is a list of some of the things I did not like about them:

1-They offer many items, but they just don't have them available when you buy them. >:(

2-Bad costumer service, they do not respond to emails, LIVE HELP is always closed, they always take your call, but they don't resolve anything. >:(

3-They usually send emails with attractive items on sale, but when you buy them they send you an email TWO WEEKS after letting you know that the item you bought and paid for is not available anymore. >:(

So I recommend you to stay away from them, there are many other stores more interested on treating you like a real costumer and would try to solve the problem.

Thanks!  :)
Guillermo
<

us Offline CacherX4

Re: Botach Tactical
Reply #1 on: October 10, 2006, 04:44:15 AM
I agree with you.  I placed an order with them back in March of this year and after two weeks of not hearing anything I tried to call them...BIG joke on me.  After being placed on hold for just about 45 minutes(thank goodness for speakerphone) someone picked up the line then hung up.  This happened 3 times.  So I tried their live help when I noticed it was open and was helped quickly to the likes of this: 
--Hi can I help you?
--yes I have a problem with my order
-- LIVE HELP Closed...they just left me hanging. 
I did manage to get through via Live Help a few days after that and told them to cancel my order, she said she would and I have not been charged but I just looked at my order startus and it says will ship in 24hours. LOL been that way since March

They will not get any of my business.  Bad reviews all around, just do a google search for them or look here:
http://www.resellerratings.com/seller4061.html

us Offline Fred

• I'm the one they call Dr FeelGood
Reply #2 on: October 12, 2006, 01:51:16 AM
Thius isn't the only forum I've heard this on.how do they stay in business? ???
Yabba dabba doo!

Offline Botach Tactical

• New User
Reply #3 on: October 29, 2009, 06:30:29 PM
Hello.
My name is Brendan and I'm a rep from Botach Tactical.
I have read through your complaints and would like to help you with this matter as we are deeply committed to rectifying any mistakes made.

We ship out thousands of orders a day, and unfortunately there are orders that slip between the cracks or get mis-handled, however making excuses certainly doesn't help your situation. I would like to rectify the experience you have had and I encourage you to contact me.

complaints@botachtactical.net

Please let me know the issue you had, if you had a problem with any of our staff and what I can do to help you.
Please include as much information as you can, i.e order number, shipping zip code, name.

To regain your trust in our company and business, we would like to offer you a 20% off discount on ALL our items. Use coupon code 'ratings' at checkout.

Kind Regards
Brendan
Botach Tactical

us Offline CacherX4

Reply #4 on: October 29, 2009, 06:53:52 PM
 :rofl: :rofl: Are you kidding me?!?! After just over three years the company finally wants to make it right! LMAO. Hold your breath, I'll be calling real soon..... :twak:
« Last Edit: October 29, 2009, 07:03:43 PM by CacherX4 »

Offline american lockpicker

• No Life Club
Reply #5 on: October 29, 2009, 07:43:02 PM
I almost bought something there once, a 3N streamlight but shipping was more than the light.  :(
(

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $168.99
PayPal Fees: $9.87
Net Balance: $159.12
Below Goal: $140.88
Site Currency: USD