Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Mini Bear Jaws

Offline ringzero

• No Life Club
  • Spawn of Cthulhu
Mini Bear Jaws
on: July 22, 2007, 02:46:35 PM
Anyone tried one of these http://www.knifecenter.com/kc_new/store_detail.html?s=BC153 pocket tools?

Couldn't find anything on MTO on these specifically, but Bear Jaws multitools seem to garner respect for their robustness on MTO.

N

Offline AJ

Re: Mini Bear Jaws
Reply #1 on: July 22, 2007, 02:55:37 PM
Anyone tried one of these pocket tools?

Not me, not yet..

2-1/2" closed All stainless construction.
Pull out tools are accessible without opening the pliers.

Should be a handy little tool being you can pull out the tools without opening the pliers.

[

us Offline J-sews

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #2 on: July 28, 2007, 06:43:30 AM
Oops, sorry I missed this thread earlier. I have a Mini Bear Jaws tool. Although I'm not much of a user of small keychain pliers, I will admit the little Bear is built stouter than others like the MiniBuck tool and the Leatherman P4.
In order to be certain of having the right tool for every job.........one must first acquire a lot of tools

Offline ringzero

• No Life Club
  • Spawn of Cthulhu
Reply #3 on: July 28, 2007, 08:08:50 AM
Oops, sorry I missed this thread earlier. I have a Mini Bear Jaws tool. Although I'm not much of a user of small keychain pliers, I will admit the little Bear is built stouter than others like the MiniBuck tool and the Leatherman P4.

Thanks for the feedback, J-sews.

This little pocket multi interests me because of its outside-opening tools and its robust, all steel construction.

Wouldn't it be nice for MTO if some owner were to do a quick review of this little tool, perhaps including a few closeup pics of its pliers and tools?  Hint, hint.  ;>

N

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20
Net Balance: $149.79
Below Goal: $150.21
Site Currency: USD