Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Tourer Pack for $20!!

Offline RedRamage

Tourer Pack for $20!!
on: July 29, 2007, 12:36:48 AM
So I decided I needed to get a backpack instead of my normal shoulder bag.  With my back surgeries and a family history of back issues I figured it would be good get something that better distributed the weight of my laptop and other office accessories. 

So with that in mind, I visited the Nordstrom Rack here in Grand Rapids, MI.  I had in mind a SwissGear one, hoping that if I paid some extra for a good quality backpack it would last me longer.  I expected to pay $50 or more for a nice pack.  However, I was quite happy to find a Tourer Pack (Wenger) for just $20!  I think it's a discontinued model, I can't find any details about it on Wenger's site.  It has two large pockets, which is what I really wanted (well, actually, I wanted three, but I don't think I'm going to find that in a backpack).  One of my laptop and files that I need, and then the other for my tools and other crap.  Finally, there's a small pocket with organizer junk for pens, business cards, key fob, etc.

My only disappointment is that I would've loved to get it in a red.  They only had orange and pale green.  The orange was really glaring, so I went with the pale green.

us Offline J-sews

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Re: Tourer Pack for $20!!
Reply #1 on: July 29, 2007, 01:06:03 AM
I generally think quite highly of the products Wenger puts their name on. Do you have any pics?
In order to be certain of having the right tool for every job.........one must first acquire a lot of tools

Offline RedRamage

Re: Tourer Pack for $20!!
Reply #2 on: July 29, 2007, 02:48:45 AM
Not yet.  I'll try and get some a little later.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%