Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Victorinox Swiss Army Champion Plus - 59% off SRP + FREE SHIPPING !!!

us Offline eodtech

• No Life Club
  • Rule #9 - Never go anywhere without a knife.
Victorinox Swiss Army Champion Plus

The Swiss Army Champion Plus Knife is one of the most useful, appreciated, and classic gifts you can give someone. The Champion Plus comes in Swiss-army-knife red and is loaded with handy implements. Precision crafted in Switzerland, this knife is constructed with an acid-resistant nylon and aluminum handle, and 100-percent stainless-steel components to last you for years.

The Champion Plus weighs a light 5.25 ounces, and measures 3.5 inches when closed. On the main side this multi-tool features: large and small blades, a file, a saw, scissors, a magnifying glass, can and bottle openers, and small, medium, large, and Phillips screwdrivers. The back side features: a cork screw, a chisel, a reamer, a hook, and a punch with a sewing eye. Tweezers, ink pen, and a toothpick pull out of the ends of the Champion Plus. Additionally, the saw doubles as a ruler with both inch and centimeter marks, and a notch in the bottle opener can be used to strip wires.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 01:31:03 PM by eodtech »
Why do I carry a 45 ?
Because they don't make a 46 !

Offline SoDak

Looks like a good price. I've been kicking myself because I didn't get them when they were $25. Now I'm trying to decide if I should get some of these even though I bought 3 vic rangers for $20 a piece not long ago.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%