Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Trio of new watches!

us Offline 2xTap

• No Life Club
  • Slipjoint Fanatic!
Trio of new watches!
on: May 01, 2010, 06:04:17 PM
A few deals recently I happened upon allowed me to acquire three new pieces I have been wanting but prices were a bit too rich for my blood in the recent past. For me these were must haves at the prices I got them for.

And I know there seems to be a love/hate relationship with Invicta in alot of circles, I personally really like Invicta watches and have been more than happy with their quality thus far, and I really like alot of their designs and homages. Their Pro Diver Series in it's many forms is a real favorite of mine. That said, I figured I'd share a bit of eye-candy of these new three.......

Invicta 6710 Sea Spider Chrono:

Invicta 0076 Pro Diver Scuba Chrono:

And while some might think me strange, this last one is a bit of a "Grail" watch for me. Since first coming across the SubAqua's last year I have been jonesing for one. And when they released these boxed sets with the interchangeable bands I had been really eyeing them, but they were out of my reach at $449. I never figured I'd own one as I'd never pay that much for a watch. Hell, I never thought I'd pay $249 for a watch, but when this one came up on a Daily Deal for $249, impulse took over and I ordered it. Couldn't help myself, really..........

Invicta 6687 Subaqua/Noma III Chrono:

I own 15 Invicta's now and have been thoroughly impressed by all of them. And this last 3 are no exception, particularly the Scuba and the SubAqua, which I believe are my two new favorites. I am currently wearing the Scuba, it's an absolute tank of a watch......quite heavy and thick. My cheap postal scale says this thing weighs nearly 3/4 of a pound, but it wears extremely comfortably for it's size and weight.

2xTap  :2tu:
Knives, Watches, and Flashlights are like Guns......you can never have too many!

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Re: Trio of new watches!
Reply #1 on: May 01, 2010, 07:49:23 PM
I'm loving the SubAqua set mate, the extra straps is just a great way to sell it to the likes of me. :D
Be excellent to each other and always know where your towel is.

us Offline Pacu

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #2 on: May 01, 2010, 07:56:12 PM
i love that second one :drool:
:like:    :MTO:

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #3 on: May 01, 2010, 07:57:10 PM
lovely mate, but the bottom is my favorite  :drool:   :tu:

us Offline 2xTap

• No Life Club
  • Slipjoint Fanatic!
Reply #4 on: May 01, 2010, 11:23:50 PM
i love that second one :drool:

I've worn that one most of the day. It is a sweet timepiece. Real tank though, lots of heft. I believe it to be the heaviest watch I own. But as I mentioned, it wears real well.

Gareth & Zed,

The SubAqua's are real nice. I really like the design, it is eye-catching. And pics don't do them justice. They are even better looking in person. And this is another beast of a watch that wears real well, especially on the silicone strap. I am keeping my eye out for another at such a price. I am hoping another good deal like this crosses my path soon in another color from this same series........when I have the money!

2xTap
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 11:27:24 PM by 2xTap »
Knives, Watches, and Flashlights are like Guns......you can never have too many!

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD
120%