Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Tools and more to sell

Offline Viper

• No Life Club
Tools and more to sell
on: July 09, 2010, 05:57:30 AM
Hey guys... I was going to try and trade most of these, but now I really need some money, so I am going to sell them, plus some other things I have.
I'm sorry if the prices seem too high, I don't have time right now to make sure the prices are all decent, I'm just basically adjusting what I see online. So if the price is high, please just make a reasonable offer. I won't be able to ship anything until Tuesday of next week, and then after that there may be another delay of a couple days. Everything is in very good condition unless specified otherwise. There are pictures of some of these posted in a thread of mine in the Swap forum, but I won't be able to take new pictures until Tuesday again. But here is the stuff if there is anything you're interested in:

Knives
SOG Tomcat 3.0 + nylon pouch $115
SOG Twitch 2 $30
SOG Blink $20
SOG AirSOG + older style nylon pouch -fully serrated, well used, but in good condition besides sharpening marks (only cosmetic damage) $30
SOG Mini Topo  -like new, never used $35

Tools
Buck X-tract black + pouch  - well used, but I'll clean it up before I ship it out. $20
SOG Powerassist + nylon pouch  - used but in like-new condition. Includes original packaging! $70

SAKs
Victorinox Traveler - Like new condition $120
Victorinox Skipper $30
Victorinox Swisschamp XLT $175

I will be adding more stuff when I can.

Paypal is the best way to pay, please.

Also, I almost forgot, I'm under 18, but all transactions go through my dad (his Paypal account, his mailing address, etc.)

Joey
[

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $168.99
PayPal Fees: $9.87
Net Balance: $159.12
Below Goal: $140.88