Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Like new Victorinox Multi for sale

Offline xkalifornian

Like new Victorinox Multi for sale
on: July 15, 2010, 06:18:17 PM
Want to sell a like new Victorinox multi tool. Tool is in new condition, never carried. Comes with card, box and pouch. Only lightly used once to take out a phillips head. Has been sitting in a droor ever since.
$80. shipped! MO or if PayPal (please ad 3%)  contact me: photofish2005@yahoo.com

Thanks for looking.

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Re: Like new Victorinox Multi for sale
Reply #1 on: July 15, 2010, 06:35:03 PM
Welcome to the forum.  I'm not trying to ruin your for sale thread, but you may want to do some research on the pricing for that SwissTool.  One of our regular dealers around here, Felinevet, sells brand new SwissTools for under $70.

http://felinevet.sosakonline.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=1442&category_id=4ba60bfadf1b79f080867b9eecbb2b84&option=com_phpshop&Itemid=1

I just thought I'd let you know.

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

Offline xkalifornian

Reply #2 on: July 16, 2010, 02:23:47 AM
Thanks for the tip Grant. This was given to me in a trade a while ago and I was told it was a $100. multi tool. I guess it isn't any longer. Due to this development, I'd like to lower the price to $55. shipped. Not quite sure how to edit my original post though.

Best, Mark
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 02:29:47 AM by xkalifornian »

us Offline Sazabi

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #3 on: July 16, 2010, 02:25:32 AM
Thanks for the tip Grant. This was given to me in a trade a while ago and I was told it was a $100. multi tool. I guess it isn't any longer.

Best, Mark

$100 is MSRP, or thereabouts; heck, the Leatherman Wave has a MSRP of $96... and it doesn't prevent /certain/ tourist traps into trying to con people into buying one at $100; free t-shirt or not.  ::)

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%