Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Sanrenmu 710

us Offline markn951

• I'm actually Canadian
Re: Sanrenmu 710
Reply #30 on: July 31, 2010, 04:20:09 PM
Err, no, just the multis - I've never handled a Ganzo knife.  The Ganzo multis, though - well, you can find the things EVERYWHERE.  Take a look at some of the pics that Chako posted of the basic Ganzo outlines - at least 3 local stores I know carry one or two tools made by them (in the case of Canadian Tire, like five or six).

As it stands, I've had very good luck (and quite like) the SanRenMus, and I think that's about where I'll stay - I really don't like buying knives sight unseen.

Edit:  Oh, and after comparing one of my 763s and a Drifter yesterday, I'm pretty convinced the Drifter was pretty definitely made by SRM - same frame, pivot and clip screws, same quality and feel on the G10, same size liners.  From a more subjective point of view, they feel the same when opening.
Of course, CRKT provides a lifetime warranty and the choice of a combination edge - those might be worth the extra ~$8.00 you'd pay for the Drifter.

D'oh! Sowwy Fwoggy!

I don't know, I'm just having trouble pulling the trigger on SRM. Honestly, it's a bit more change but to me it's worth stepping up to, like, a byrd, or a Tenacious, or a SOG Flash... :shrug:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $168.99
PayPal Fees: $9.87
Net Balance: $159.12
Below Goal: $140.88
Site Currency: USD
53%