Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Max Venom Product Group

us Offline ducktapehero

• No Life Club
  • Plants should be smoked, not eaten.
Re: Max Venom Product Group
Reply #30 on: September 01, 2010, 05:05:52 PM
Personally I find the idea of a fighting knife FRIGGIN AWESOME!!!!!! Sweet knives.  :tu: :tu: :tu:
http://ducksrandomthoughts.blogspot.com - or follow me on Twitter- @ducksthoughts

It's hard to say nipple without smirking.

spam Offline Fisting_Chili

• No Life Club
Reply #31 on: September 01, 2010, 07:29:20 PM
@Fisting_Chili - Than you also know that this word is frequently used as a substitute for "No Tresspassing". Yet another good way in which the name fits!
Yep!
“Do not go gentle, into that goodnight.  Rage....RAGE against the dying of the light!"

-Dylan Thomas

spam Offline zepla

• No Life Club
  • Where is all that water coming from?!
Reply #32 on: September 01, 2010, 07:57:20 PM
Alright, i do apreciate craftmanship and for That i do like THE knifes but waching THE vid and seeing THE purpuse of THE  knifes it just seems à bit  :mn: to me. It is just THE part of THE country im living in, we do not have use for agresive knifes and such. It is THE Same with guns and such. I just do not get it i guess. It just looks à bit like what we see in movies  :D and not in real life, if you know what i mean.

Anyhow, im sorry and i was not making fun of your work. Just my ignorance and ofcourse wishing it has Some pliers  ;)

Ps. Excuse me for THE capitals and the even wors spelling as usual. My keyboard seems breaking down on me...

cs Offline edcgear

• No Life Club
Reply #33 on: September 01, 2010, 07:57:33 PM
I'm not into this type of knives, but untherstand that some guys need to have it and develop techniques with them.... Appreciate kraftmanship and design. More or less they are like Krav Maga, not (martial) art, they do exactly what is expected of them, but also they can look good...

I expect, by looking at design, to find some excellent EDC peaces from them in the future...

:cheers:
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
There is method to my madness....
http://svakodnevnesitnice.blogspot.com/

spam Offline glorn

• No Life Club
  • His name is Robert Paulson.
Reply #34 on: September 03, 2010, 06:50:12 PM
Hey Zepla...

You got any drugs?
G

spam Offline zepla

• No Life Club
  • Where is all that water coming from?!
Reply #35 on: September 03, 2010, 09:21:17 PM
eh  :think:, nope  :)

Offline cgk

• No Life Club
Reply #36 on: September 04, 2010, 01:30:40 AM
I just wanted to pass on that I have been exchanging some emails with max venom (Colin) and I can tell you he is a great guy.  He only lives about 30 minutes from me and has offered to conduct some training for our officers for free, its training we could use.  So whether or not your a fan of the knives, please respect the man.

us Offline SlackOne

• See Saw Seen
Reply #37 on: September 04, 2010, 04:51:00 AM
I appreciate that the Karambyte and Back Byte really are defensive in nature.  The short blades and edge placement encourage a "come to me" style vs. a more offensive style.  They are truly purpose built in that respect.

Of course, the kris-style blade is complete offense, but it is supposed to end up in the hands of trained soldiers as well so I can respect that.

(Plus I just saw "Legend of the Tsunami Warrior" a few days ago, and a Kris-wielding Malay was the baddest dude in the film.)
Half-ass done wholeheartedly!

us Offline specgrade

Reply #38 on: September 04, 2010, 05:05:11 AM
 I, for one, am glad you included the video. It helped me to understand how such a knife (Back Bite) could be utilized for defense. I can tell a lot of thought has gone into these knives and not just for a "wow factor".   :cheers:
« Last Edit: September 04, 2010, 05:08:58 AM by specgrade »

Offline MaxVenom

Reply #39 on: September 15, 2010, 08:34:44 AM
New Karambite Demo video.

Coming SOON from Sniper Bladeworks!

Offline cgk

• No Life Club
Reply #40 on: September 16, 2010, 11:12:12 PM
FYI-I had the pleasure to meet Mr. Max Venom (Colin) on Tuesday, he volunteered to help us out with some training.  He's a great guy and he clearly knows his stuff.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $168.99
PayPal Fees: $9.87
Net Balance: $159.12
Below Goal: $140.88
Site Currency: USD
53%