Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Victorinox Troubleshooter

us Offline Wire Edge

Victorinox Troubleshooter
on: November 20, 2010, 05:47:15 PM
Remember these? If you smoked a lot, and turned in your "Marlboro Miles" UPC labels, you could get premiums. Victorinox made a few knives for the Marlboro Adventure Team, and they were only available through this promotion.

Here's the Troubleshooter. This is a really handy model and sadly, it's been discontinued. It's essentially a Deluxe Tinker with the addition of a metal saw. Or you could view it as a step down form the Craftsman model, just take away the wood saw layer and you'd end up with a Troubleshooter. Confusing isn't it  That's part of the fun!  :D

It's a little bulky for pocket carry, but it sure has a lot of tools I like.

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Re: Victorinox Troubleshooter
Reply #1 on: November 21, 2010, 03:20:19 AM
We never had them here (or so I believe) but it's certainly a good looking SAK. :)
Be excellent to each other and always know where your towel is.

us Offline ChopperCharles

• No Life Club
Re: Victorinox Troubleshooter
Reply #2 on: May 24, 2018, 09:39:07 PM
I bought one of these recently, in almost new condition. I love it, it's the perfect combination of tools for me. I don't think I'll miss the wood saw layer at all. I'm very pleased with the size and feel of the knife, one more layer would be one too many IMO. I've got some blue Plus scales on order, and I'm looking forward to carrying this knife often.

Charles.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD