Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

In Case You Missd It- December, 2010 SOSAKOnline Newsletter

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
This is it- the last newsletter (or as I call it, Nuisance Letter!) of 2010!

It's been another interesting year, with lots of exciting new products from Victorinox and Wenger, as well as a number of items from other companies to compliment a collection.  Ordinarily I post a whole pile of links here, one to each article that's new this month, but this time I'd like to break with tradition.  You can see everything that is new here on the homepage, so you don't miss anything:

http://www.sosakonline.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

I'd like to take a moment to thank everyone for their contributions over the past year, and encourage more of you to submit stories and/or informative articles, reviews and any other thoughts you may have.  This site isn't about my opinion of certain knives, this site is about what everyone worldwide thinks- we know you have good taste if you collect Swiss Army Knives and read this site, so you shouldn't feel bad about sharing your thoughts!

As usual, you can submit anything you like to me at defender@sosakonline.com and I'll be happy to consider it for publication.  Feel free to email me with any other thoughts, questions and so on you may have as well.

That's it for now- if I don't see you on the forums, I'll see you next month!  Happy Holidays everyone!

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Re: In Case You Missd It- December, 2010 SOSAKOnline Newsletter
Reply #1 on: December 03, 2010, 01:31:08 AM
Thanks for all the hard work Def. :salute:
Be excellent to each other and always know where your towel is.

us Offline Sazabi

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #2 on: December 03, 2010, 02:23:46 AM
Indeed; excellent write ups. :cheers:

For some reason, I didn't receive a newsletter notification for December.  :think:

One thing to add, though, for the red Soldiers, was the sprint run in 1970; I think that was the year, at least, where a comparatively "sizable" number of red Soldiers were issued.  That came up in my mind while I was reading the article, though that date may be incorrect. :think:

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #3 on: December 03, 2010, 04:12:15 PM
I believe I mis-labeled at that one- I didn't write it, it was supplied by Rick in BC, aka PTHYCRPG.  I'll fix it momentarily, and I'll send him a message letting him know about this thread.

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%