Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Local pub or bar

Dunc · 44 · 4155

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Re: Local pub or bar
Reply #30 on: October 12, 2007, 06:04:40 PM
I often "accidentally" leave the phone in the car, but given how upset I get when she doesn't answer hers, I figure that's not a very good idea.

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

us Offline CQC-7

• No Life Club
  • Right Wing Psychopath!
Reply #31 on: October 12, 2007, 06:09:40 PM
I also hate when they call every 20 minutes and ask when are you coming home.  After about the 5th call I just turn the phone off.

gb Offline Mike, Lord of the Spammers!

• Chief of the Absolutely No Life Club!
  • Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here...
  • Why haven't you got a Farmer yet!
Reply #32 on: October 12, 2007, 06:19:52 PM
I DO carry a phone,but she waits until I get home....for some bizarre reason she likes the personal touch when reading the Riot Act. :cry:
Oh don't they just >:(
Give in, buy several Farmer's!!!!!!

Offline jock1

• No Life Club
Reply #33 on: October 12, 2007, 06:37:31 PM
You ungrateful lot your other half is just attempting to help your personal growth.I never realised what a truly selfish/lazy/aggresive /drunken inconsiderate person I was until I got married  :grin:

Reply #34 on: October 12, 2007, 06:41:42 PM
You ungrateful lot your other half is just attempting to help your personal growth.I never realised what a truly selfish/lazy/aggresive /drunken inconsiderate person I was until I got married  :grin:
:D :D :D

Reply #35 on: October 12, 2007, 06:44:19 PM
Steady jock your almost at you first centuary ;D

england Offline Dunc

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • Aggressive in defence
Reply #36 on: October 12, 2007, 07:06:13 PM
I have one maybe two very late nights out a week , one is my training night and we dont get in the pub till about 22.00 hours and I usually get in just before 1 .By that time my wife is asleep and in the morning when she says " what time did you get in lastnight ? " and to which I reply " just after you fell asleep "  >:D
  The important thing is not to make a fuss when she goes out . We have a rule that if one of us is going out for the evening then they are going out for the evening and not to worry what time they are home . Its only a problem if we come home later then either of us had said or we dont know where each other is but thats never a problem .Thats the advantege of a village with a population under 600 . Neither of us could get into any " trouble " without the other eventually hearing about it .

Dunc

Reply #37 on: October 12, 2007, 07:09:06 PM
I have one maybe two very late nights out a week , one is my training night and we dont get in the pub till about 22.00 hours and I usually get in just before 1 .By that time my wife is asleep and in the morning when she says " what time did you get in lastnight ? " and to which I reply " just after you fell asleep "  >:D
  The important thing is not to make a fuss when she goes out . We have a rule that if one of us is going out for the evening then they are going out for the evening and not to worry what time they are home . Its only a problem if we come home later then either of us had said or we dont know where each other is but thats never a problem .Thats the advantege of a village with a population under 600 . Neither of us could get into any " trouble " without the other eventually hearing about it .

Dunc
I sometimes miss norfolk :cry:

It's cool that you missus is so understanding, and mobiles do take the edge of the worries don't they :)

england Offline Dunc

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • Aggressive in defence
Reply #38 on: October 12, 2007, 07:21:23 PM

Dunc

Could be time for a holiday

Reply #39 on: October 12, 2007, 07:32:50 PM

Dunc

Could be time for a holiday
My grandparents still live in norfolk so I'm up there at least a couple of times a year, I love the way it so much quieter and more laid back than it is here in deepest darkest kent :)

england Offline Dunc

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • Aggressive in defence
Reply #40 on: October 12, 2007, 07:49:46 PM
Let me know when your next up this way , be good to have a beer with you  :cheers:

Dunc

Reply #41 on: October 12, 2007, 10:57:11 PM
Let me know when your next up this way , be good to have a beer with you  :cheers:

Dunc
Will do mate, Infact I've been thinking about having a Mt.o meet for all us brits at some point, and guess what norfolk is around the the middle mark...

http://www.frappr.com/?a=constellation_map&mapid=137440132558

What was the name of your local again, we could all drop in at some point in 08 ;D

Offline jock1

• No Life Club
Reply #42 on: October 13, 2007, 06:57:25 AM
If I can get off the leash that sounds like a great idea any place where they serve ADNAMS on draught is a okay in my book

Reply #43 on: October 13, 2007, 09:26:25 AM
If I can get off the leash that sounds like a great idea any place where they serve ADNAMS on draught is a okay in my book
Well asuming we all survive christmas :o we'll have to figure something out :)

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD