Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

"The Great Ice Cream Fiasco"

us Offline ducktapehero

• No Life Club
  • Plants should be smoked, not eaten.
"The Great Ice Cream Fiasco"
on: December 20, 2010, 04:10:07 PM
My wife and I decided we were gonna try and make some changes to get healthier. Trying to eat less fatty foods and more fruits and vegetable. Cut back on the smoking and the sweets. Well, a few days ago we went to buy some milk and the store had 4 big jugs of a decent brand of ice cream for 10 dollars. We knew we didn't need it, we knew we'd just gobble it all down in a few days but we were weak. We bought them.

Now I must tell you that I'm not very proud of what we did. We did, in fact, gobble it all down in a few days. And we did not need it. But OMG was it fun.  :drool: Now I feel all dirty and weak. I'm a weak man. I cannot resist temptation. Please, help me!!!!!!  :ahhh

Will check replies later, going to store to get more ice cream.  :D :D

http://ducksrandomthoughts.blogspot.com - or follow me on Twitter- @ducksthoughts

It's hard to say nipple without smirking.

um Offline Mr. Whippy

• Global Moderator
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • North American Meetup: May13-15 2011
Re: "The Great Ice Cream Fiasco"
Reply #1 on: December 20, 2010, 04:33:47 PM
It's a balancing act isn't it?  Longer, less tasty life vs. Shorter more flavorful life.   >:D  :angel:

I vote flavor.  :D

00 Offline Carlos

Reply #2 on: December 21, 2010, 02:12:57 AM
Each time I buy a 500ml package of Haagen Dazs it never lasts more than 2 rounds of my attacks. So I'm with you, buddy.  :cheers:

gb Offline Sparky415

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #3 on: December 21, 2010, 11:29:29 AM
I'm the same with Jaffa cakes  :-[
jaffa-cakes.jpg
* jaffa-cakes.jpg (Filesize: 71.68 KB)
Everything’s adjustable

de Offline Jmora

Reply #4 on: December 21, 2010, 12:30:52 PM
its okay, this is not really the right time of year for dieting etc with christmas coming up. I'm eating more everyday just to be in training for the christmas goose.

us Offline Mercury

• Admin Team
  • Absolutely No Life Club
  • Wearer of the Cloak of Band-aye-eed.
Reply #5 on: December 21, 2010, 03:34:38 PM
I feel your pain DTH.  I try to limit myself to one pint a week, but that never works!

dk Offline AHB

• Keeper Of The PowerCut
  • Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • Don't mistake lack of talent for genius.
Reply #6 on: December 21, 2010, 09:49:12 PM
its okay, this is not really the right time of year for dieting etc with christmas coming up. I'm eating more everyday just to be in training for the christmas goose.
Me too... :D :D

us Offline ducktapehero

• No Life Club
  • Plants should be smoked, not eaten.
Reply #7 on: December 22, 2010, 05:07:57 PM
I figured y'all would understand. Why is good tasting food so bad for you? But we're not really looking at it as a "diet" because we're gonna try and change our lifestyles more than just try to lose some weight. Honestly I weigh about what I want but I definitely need to get healthier. Being disabled it's really easy to just sit on my ass and do nothing. Well, the fact is I'm gonna hurt regardless so I might as well hurt while I'm doing something constructive and/or something fun like spending time with my 5 year old.

But we're gonna make the changes slow, if we get too drastic I'm afraid we'll fail but if we just slowly try to work healthier changes in we'll have a better chance of success.

But the blond brownies my wife made a couple of days ago reminded me how weak I truly am.  :drool: :drool:
http://ducksrandomthoughts.blogspot.com - or follow me on Twitter- @ducksthoughts

It's hard to say nipple without smirking.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20
Net Balance: $149.79
Below Goal: $150.21
Site Currency: USD
50%