Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

What Pi$$'s you off ?

Offline jock1

• No Life Club
Re: What Pi$$'s you off ?
Reply #30 on: October 15, 2007, 08:27:09 PM
Oh and getting sucked in by their kids thats the lowest thing ever.
This kid came up to me at the gas station i told him no, then his sis comes by i tell her no, so i start to watch them, when they do get $ the take it to the back & give it to their mom who is sitting in a car chilling.
I think that'd hack anyone off >:(
My other personal favourite was listening to the guy selling the big issue (it's a newspaper sold by homeless people in the U.K )arrange to have his heroin delivered to him as he had reached his sales target for the day.
But I feel people who use their kids should be hung by the thumbs over an open fire

Offline cortiz1679

Reply #31 on: October 15, 2007, 10:42:33 PM
we hv a newspaper like that in dallas not sure what they do with the $ i dont give them enought time to tell me.

yep its like that fat lady that got cought teacher some little girl how to hide stuff in her toys at the store she was like 3 or somthing

us Offline CQC-7

• No Life Club
  • Right Wing Psychopath!
Reply #32 on: October 16, 2007, 03:06:56 AM
Yeah, I hate thieves too!  My wife has to deal with shoplifters on a daily basis and I hear all the goofy stories she has.  I used to work with a guy that was fired for stopping a purse snatcher.  He seen a man grab an old ladys purse and he just ran after the guy and tackled him.  He gave the purse back to the lady and was fired for his "bad deed."  This leads to another thing that angers me, STUPID RULES. 

Offline jock1

• No Life Club
Reply #33 on: October 16, 2007, 12:56:56 PM
What reason did they give for firing that man that is truly unbelievable you have just given me another thing to add to a very long list of things that really **** ME OFF

gb Offline Mike, Lord of the Spammers!

• Chief of the Absolutely No Life Club!
  • Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here...
  • Why haven't you got a Farmer yet!
Reply #34 on: October 16, 2007, 01:00:29 PM
What reason did they give for firing that man that is truly unbelievable you have just given me another thing to add to a very long list of things that really **** ME OFF
It's probably something along the line's of him abandoning his post or something >:(

The real reason is probably in case he got hurt or worse and company insurance would of had to pay out ::) ::) >:( >:(
Give in, buy several Farmer's!!!!!!

Offline Papacat

Reply #35 on: October 16, 2007, 09:05:05 PM
I hate it when people post threads asking other people what pi$$es them off.  That and when people use symbols instead of letters to spell out swear words.  Those things and swing music.   

Sorry, I couldn't resist.  Seriously, I have a ongoing hatred of telemarketers.  The worst ones are the ones that call and then get quiet on you because they're too shy to do their job.  Oh, and hippies piss me off too.

-Papacat.
"

Reply #36 on: October 16, 2007, 10:42:28 PM
Seems we all hate telesales then ::)

Now to do something about it >:D >:D

Offline I'm Still Bison

• No Life Club
  • Supreme Planetary Overlord trainee
Reply #37 on: October 16, 2007, 11:25:12 PM
Seems we all hate telesales then ::)

Now to do something about it >:D >:D
Call them back at their dinner hour?
I

Offline jock1

• No Life Club
Reply #38 on: October 17, 2007, 12:40:23 AM
I prefer to ask them to hold and check back after 5 mins ;)

us Offline J-sews

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #39 on: October 17, 2007, 02:33:40 AM
I prefer to ask them to hold and check back after 5 mins ;)

So true!! Makes them miss their quota of calls that hour!  >:D    (The worst thing you can do is immediately hang up. That allows them to quickly move on to their next victim.)
In order to be certain of having the right tool for every job.........one must first acquire a lot of tools

Offline Anthony

• No Life Club
  • Improvise.
Reply #40 on: October 17, 2007, 04:56:19 AM
The only thing worse than a telemarketer is a telemarketer who takes to the streets and harasses people in fast food resteraunts and businesses.  It's usually a kid with a cardboard box of JUNK that wanders around and bugs people about the great deals they have.  I assume these are the kids who answered the ads you see saying "MAKE $500 A WEEK WE NEED 30 PEOPLE CALL NOW!!!".

The absolute WORST experience I had with one guy was when I was in Subway.  Sitting down.  EATING a sandwich.  He walked over and harassed the Girl behind the counter for about one minute, then he walked over to me and started taking stuff out of his box and literally shined a LED flashlight in my face and described how good it was.  While I had a mouthful of sandwich mind you.  I kind of blinked and stared for a second and he kept talking until I just very calmly said "Get out."  I coulden't belive the balls this kid had doing that :twak: 

A lesser annoyance is when I'm working and one walks in, past the NO SOLICITING sticker on the door, and begins trying to make sales to customers and employees alike.
[

Offline jock1

• No Life Club
Reply #41 on: October 17, 2007, 07:34:34 PM
Surely it would be legal to shoot the last S.O.B.  :D

us Offline CQC-7

• No Life Club
  • Right Wing Psychopath!
Reply #42 on: October 17, 2007, 10:03:10 PM
I hate telemarketers.  When I used to live at my mothers house I would just say that she had died earlier that day.  I have a morbid sense of humor and it was funny to listen to their responses and apologies. 

At my mother-in-laws place one day a telemarketer called and I answered the phone at the request of my wife who was preoccupied at the time.  It was a telemarketer and when they asked for my wifes mother I said that she was in Jail, she had killed her husband and was just sentenced to life in prison.  The man on the other end of the line was shocked and said "I guess I'll have to take her off the list." :)

us Offline Mike

• No Life Club
  • Shop smart, shop S-Mart.
Reply #43 on: October 17, 2007, 11:44:28 PM
Bicyclists.

The ones that run stop signs, ride on sidewalks, ride in crosswalks, don't signal to turn, ride side by side talking to each other as the vehicles behind them have a hard time safely getting around them. The ones that forget that unless they can ride at the posted speed limit, they are slow moving road hazards and need to not impede the flow of traffic. The ones that don't pay license fees to use the roadways, don't pay insurance for when they are involved in an accident.  The ones that sue drivers of vehicles who run into them because they decided to jump a curb and can't understand why the 3,000 lbs car couldn't stop on a dime to avoid hitting them. The ones that forget that when many of the laws pertaining to bicycles were written there were a lot fewer vehicles on the road and less traffic congestion. The ones that think tangling with a truck is a good idea because they figure the law is on their side. The self righteous ones who think THEY are saving the planet even though they drove their SUV with the bike strapped on to it to where they decided to ride. The ones who forget it's really, really hard to drive 40 miles one way to work let alone ride a bicycle.

IF you are NOT one of these types of bicyclists I do not have a problem with you.

Mike
« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 12:00:50 AM by mike »
Common sense ..... so rare, it's virtually a super power.

ca Online Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #44 on: October 18, 2007, 12:14:48 AM
Fortunately, most of that type of cyclist is eventually corralled and confined to a box....

Unfortunately, someone has to feel bad for having put them there.

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

Reply #45 on: October 18, 2007, 11:00:53 AM
Bicyclists.

The ones that run stop signs, ride on sidewalks, ride in crosswalks, don't signal to turn, ride side by side talking to each other as the vehicles behind them have a hard time safely getting around them. The ones that forget that unless they can ride at the posted speed limit, they are slow moving road hazards and need to not impede the flow of traffic. The ones that don't pay license fees to use the roadways, don't pay insurance for when they are involved in an accident.  The ones that sue drivers of vehicles who run into them because they decided to jump a curb and can't understand why the 3,000 lbs car couldn't stop on a dime to avoid hitting them. The ones that forget that when many of the laws pertaining to bicycles were written there were a lot fewer vehicles on the road and less traffic congestion. The ones that think tangling with a truck is a good idea because they figure the law is on their side. The self righteous ones who think THEY are saving the planet even though they drove their SUV with the bike strapped on to it to where they decided to ride. The ones who forget it's really, really hard to drive 40 miles one way to work let alone ride a bicycle.

IF you are NOT one of these types of bicyclists I do not have a problem with you.

Mike
Well I'm a good cyclist honest :), but I know what you mean, some of the stunts they pull through traffic are really cringe worthy, and you've got to imagine that there luck will run out before they grow up >:(

Trouble is we sensible cyclists tend to get tarred with the same brush ::) >:(, but that's just the way of the world I suppose.

Offline I'm Still Bison

• No Life Club
  • Supreme Planetary Overlord trainee
Reply #46 on: October 18, 2007, 01:23:05 PM
I'm an avid cyclist too,doing my best to obey the rules of the road,and a couple times I've taken spills avoiding moronic cyclists that have little or no regard for anybody else.
I

Reply #47 on: October 18, 2007, 02:35:02 PM
I'm an avid cyclist too,doing my best to obey the rules of the road,and a couple times I've taken spills avoiding moronic cyclists that have little or no regard for anybody else.
If you head into london the bigest risk is from fellow cyclist, but them we brits tend to be an aggresive lot anyway ::)

Offline cortiz1679

Reply #48 on: October 18, 2007, 04:54:31 PM
Bicyclists.

Mike

has any 1 seen that Video of a protest in San Francisco or some place like that. well it’s a bunch of cyclist giving these old people a hard time cause they drove there van through there protest & I am guessing 1 got in there way and he smashed there bike & he acted like he go ran over when it just knocked him over & they started freaking out trying to pull the 60+ year old man & woman out the van
I will try to find the video it will make more sense when u see it

us Offline CQC-7

• No Life Club
  • Right Wing Psychopath!
Reply #49 on: October 18, 2007, 05:25:26 PM
I am cyclist as well.  I would like to think that I dont annoy anyone while riding but I mostly ride on nearly traffic free country roads.  I just hate when the one car that you see on a 20 mi. ride willpull along side of you and start telling you to get off the road.  I was riding one day and about mile 19 of a 20 mile ride the 3rd vehicle that I had seen all day was closing in on me.  A dog runs off of the porch of a nearby house to chase me and runs right into the path of the van behind me and bounces off of the hubcap and yelps all the way back to the yard he came from.  The dog was unhurt.  The driver of the van started yelling and cussing at me like it was my fault.  I told him to pull over so I could shut his mouth for him.  He declined and drove away.  This leads to yet another thing that angers me, loudmouths. :)   

Reply #50 on: October 18, 2007, 08:09:46 PM
That is one of the more annoying things about cycling, you do seem to aggrevate just about everyone no matter what you do :-\

It's good that you fight your corner though mate :)

us Offline CQC-7

• No Life Club
  • Right Wing Psychopath!
Reply #51 on: October 18, 2007, 11:55:40 PM
That is one of the more annoying things about cycling, you do seem to aggrevate just about everyone no matter what you do :-\

It's good that you fight your corner though mate :)

I dont like to fight, I just have too much of my father in me.  I am genetically sworn to not take crap from anyone. :)

us Offline NeitherExtreme

• No Life Club
  • Marsh-wiggle
Reply #52 on: October 18, 2007, 11:58:32 PM
All this talk about cyclists make me wonder how you all would survive life in Amish Country! :D

us Offline Mike

• No Life Club
  • Shop smart, shop S-Mart.
Reply #53 on: October 19, 2007, 02:13:27 AM
All this talk about cyclists make me wonder how you all would survive life in Amish Country! :D

With a horse. ;)

Mike
Common sense ..... so rare, it's virtually a super power.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%