Multitool.org

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

INOVA and River Rock flashlight sale at Target (USA) 4860

No Life Club Posts: 1,553 4x4 since '74
INOVA and River Rock flashlight sale at Target (USA)
« on: October 18, 2006, 07:39:45 PM »
I saw today (10/18/2006) that our local Target store is having a sale on almost all INOVA and River Rock brand flashlights.  They took about 10% off the price of each light.

Retired engineer, author.

A man with one multitool always knows exactly which to use. A man with many multitools is never quite sure. - parnass
Formerly known as 665ae No Life Club Posts: 3,370 blah blah blah
Re: INOVA and River Rock flashlight sale at Target (USA)
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2006, 08:52:59 PM »
ugh... I guess I'm going shopping... hehehe

If you took all the intestines out of your body and stretched them end to end... you would die.
Head Turd Polisher Administrator Just Bananas Posts: 61,370 Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2006, 08:59:15 PM »
I am glad there's no Targets up here... I am already broke!

Def

Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.
Newbie Posts: 27
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2006, 11:07:27 PM »
Hmm, I could use some of the River Rock lanterns. They work nice for the kids rooms when the power goes out.
Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 7,261
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2006, 09:28:37 PM »
I have one of those River Rock 1.5W lanterns too.  They're great!  Unfortunately, I don't use my Coleman 200A lanterns as much now that I have one.  It's rather sad, actually.

- Terry

Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me...
Sr. Member Posts: 338
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2006, 01:22:28 AM »
They took it off the other RR's. The Lanterns are still priced at $19.99 at my Target.

If you want a good buy in flashlights get the small Dorcey Super 1 watt flashlight from Target. They are $19.99 and they are a great C123 light for the money. I use mine all the time and I have tons of flashlight that are more expensive.
Sr. Member Posts: 338
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2006, 01:25:18 AM »
No Life Club Posts: 1,553 4x4 since '74
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2006, 03:48:15 AM »
....If you want a good buy in flashlights get the small Dorcey Super 1 watt flashlight from Target. They are $19.99 and they are a great C123 light for the money....

Agreed. I added a segment of bicycle inner tube for improved grip.  I'm still using the original battery after several months intermittant use.

Retired engineer, author.

A man with one multitool always knows exactly which to use. A man with many multitools is never quite sure. - parnass
Sr. Member Posts: 323
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2006, 03:20:22 AM »
....If you want a good buy in flashlights get the small Dorcey Super 1 watt flashlight from Target. They are $19.99 and they are a great C123 light for the money....

Agreed. I added a segment of bicycle inner tube for improved grip.  I'm still using the original battery after several months intermittant use.

Great idea Parnass..thanks.
Jr. Member Posts: 73
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2006, 04:39:15 PM »
A couple of years ago the Target near my old job was has a sale on Victorinox knives.  I picked up over a dozen, everything from Classics through Tinkers.  The most I paid per knife was $4.95.  The only problem with these Target sales is that they are not consistent at every Target, but that won't stop me from going shopping for some lights.

w
Head Turd Polisher Administrator Just Bananas Posts: 61,370 Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2006, 09:36:07 PM »
I just wish I had a Target near me...  the closest one is probably Maine, which is a three hour drive just to get to the ferry... which I think is another 2 or 3 hours.  Long way to go to find out they are sold out!

Def

Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
August Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Aug 31
Total Receipts: $60.00
PayPal Fees: $3.14
Net Balance: $56.86
Below Goal: $243.14
Site Currency: USD
19%