Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Xbox 360 or PS3?

665ae · 39 · 5473

england Offline Benner

• Global Tuffy
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • Just Awesome! And a Slayer of Polar Bear!
Re: Xbox 360 or PS3?
Reply #30 on: November 04, 2007, 01:15:26 AM
I forgot to add that i have a cube and a 360,though its technically my best friend's. The iPhone is the meaning of life,beating out even my trusty Surge. And the best game of all time is legend of zelda twilight princess. No question.

Good choice!  :)

I would have to say GTA san andreas or Goldeneye on the N64.  Brilliant game that is.
I'm back!!

Offline masser

Reply #31 on: November 04, 2007, 04:29:03 AM
While i agree with you that goldeneye is a good candidate,i gotta disagree on the gta part. They're good, but not that good. I'm sticking with my lotz tp. I've beaten it 3 times already,and it gets better every time. Another amazing game is re4, and coincidentally the best version is on the wii.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 01:37:08 PM by masser »
"

Offline cryptrick

Reply #32 on: November 04, 2007, 12:47:53 PM
GTA San Andreas, best game ever. You've got to play it for a while and do the missions, but you soon appreciate how clever that game is and the sense of humour the guys at Rockstar North have. Plus its ultimate freedom, fly, drive, swim, bike and an Apache and Harrier jet included, I rest my case  :D. You don't need none of this Zelda fanatasy island rubbish  ;) :P
[

gb Offline Mike, Lord of the Spammers!

• Chief of the Absolutely No Life Club!
  • Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here...
  • Why haven't you got a Farmer yet!
Reply #33 on: November 04, 2007, 12:49:44 PM
I've got a top ten, favorite games, I doubt I could narrow it down to just one!  :-\
Give in, buy several Farmer's!!!!!!

Offline cryptrick

Reply #34 on: November 04, 2007, 12:56:57 PM
I've got a top ten, favorite games, I doubt I could narrow it down to just one!  :-\

Whats some of your favs then micky?
[

Offline masser

Reply #35 on: November 04, 2007, 01:35:17 PM
GTA San Andreas, best game ever. You've got to play it for a while and do the missions, but you soon appreciate how clever that game is and the sense of humour the guys at Rockstar North have. Plus its ultimate freedom, fly, drive, swim, bike and an Apache and Harrier jet included, I rest my case  :D. You don't need none of this Zelda fanatasy island rubbish  ;) :P
Quick, where's my holy water? For one thing, for pure open freedom, oblivion is the best example i can think of. Short of doing something technical, there is nothing you can't do. The wonky aiming system in gta comes to mind as a negative. And for gameplay, you can't beat such great, classic swordfighting and puzzling in Zelda. For the record, I only have a top 5.
1.Zelda twilight princess.
2.Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion
3.WoW(world of warcraft)
4.Resident Evil 4
5.REmake
"

Reply #36 on: November 04, 2007, 06:24:05 PM
Quick, where's my holy water? For one thing, for pure open freedom, oblivion is the best example i can think of. Short of doing something technical, there is nothing you can't do. The wonky aiming system in gta comes to mind as a negative. And for gameplay, you can't beat such great, classic swordfighting and puzzling in Zelda. For the record, I only have a top 5.
1.Zelda twilight princess.
2.Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion
3.WoW(world of warcraft)
4.Resident Evil 4
5.REmake
Resident evil 4 was an a truly great game wasn't it :)

BTW glad there's another Firefly fan about the place :)

Offline masser

Reply #37 on: November 04, 2007, 07:00:11 PM
Micky d,you have officially won my respect based on your fine choices in videogames and in tv. Firefly is the best show ever. Period.
"

Reply #38 on: November 04, 2007, 08:16:23 PM
Micky d,you have officially won my respect based on your fine choices in videogames and in tv. Firefly is the best show ever. Period.
Won't argue with that mate :D

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69