Multitool.org Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Z-Plus/Blazer Butane Torch Zippo Insert 3911

Hero Member Posts: 906
Z-Plus/Blazer Butane Torch Zippo Insert
« on: October 30, 2007, 06:37:17 PM »
Finally found one and picked one up for my best friend. He's a cigar herfer. His ex gave him a nice gold-plated Zippo a while back that he doesn't use because of the Naptha. I figured I'll get him the Z-Plus insert so he can finally use the Zippo. First impressions.... wish it was easier to see the fuel level in the fuel container.... or am I just blind? After believing we got it filled she lit up nicely almost every time. It's a perfect fit into the Zippo shell but there's one thing we noticed. Upon opening the lighter the Zplus insert rises up a hair and, though we could close the Zippo, the lid just barely misses the insert's igniter button. No big deal but I wonder why it does this. Does this happen to anyone else with the Zplus insert?   All in all, a fine product so far and definitely makes your Zippo just a little more cooler.  :)
--
Splat

Splat
Chief of the Absolutely No Life Club! Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here... Posts: 42,959 Why haven't you got a Farmer yet!
Re: Z-Plus/Blazer Butane Torch Zippo Insert
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2007, 06:42:25 PM »
I've not seen one in the flesh, but it does seem odd that there wouldn't be a little bit more clearence :-\

Give in, buy several Farmer's!!!!!!
Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 7,261
Re: Z-Plus/Blazer Butane Torch Zippo Insert
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2007, 12:42:58 AM »
The Z-plus insert looks like a good product, but isn't it hard to call the lighter a Zippo after the conversion?

- Terry

Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me...

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
October Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Total Receipts: $109.46
PayPal Fees: $6.30
Net Balance: $103.16
Below Goal: $196.84
Site Currency: USD
34%