Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Charge TTi Part Numbers = sheath, bit count, and packaging variances?

Offline baltimorecaesar

I'm looking for the best deal I can find for a Charge TTi, and the I keep coming across different part numbers.  My understanding is that the different numbers designate the type of sheath, bit assortment, and packaging/box it is shipped in.  The problem is that I can't find anything that specifies which #'s go with which variation.  Also, I haven't seen anything that indicates which models come with the removable pocket clip.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks in adance.

dk Offline AHB

• Keeper Of The PowerCut
  • Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • Don't mistake lack of talent for genius.
Hi there and welcome to MT.O.  :tu:
I don't know if this: Charge TTI Model Numbers is what your looking for.?   :)

us Offline New_World

• No Life Club
  • I EDC a cell phone
i would get one off ebay.
sometimes they come up for about $65 BIN.
Quality Control
Materials
Design

Offline baltimorecaesar

Hi there and welcome to MT.O.  :tu:
I don't know if this: Charge TTI Model Numbers is what your looking for.?   :)

Thanks, but I already read that thread.  It doesn't however give any info as to what number is for what.  It's actually how I found this site when I googled "Leatherman Charge part numbers"

gb Offline Malarauko

Theres only one bit assortment/packaging type the only thing you can get differently is the sheaths. They all come with the removeable lanyard and pocket clip and the same bit set.

Offline baltimorecaesar

I've seen Charge TTi's that come with the 42(48?) bit set as well, as well as the driver extender.  Some in gift tins, some without.  Some with leather sheaths, or all nylon, or half nylon/half leather.  Some also come with a flashlight. Just hoping that there is some list out there that has the different part numbers. 

Gonna shoot Leatherman an email, I'll update if they return a list back to me.

gb Offline Malarauko

But wherever your buying extras like that are listed.

Offline baltimorecaesar

Yeah, but unfortunately the detail that is listed on some sites for the sheath and packaging are not as clear as I would like.

gb Offline Malarauko

Ah I see. Well I guess the best way to find this out would be to just e-mail Leatherman and ask them if they make that info public.

Offline baltimorecaesar

They just replied, here is the correspondence:

8:35 AM
To whom it may concern,
I am attempting to order a Charge TTi, but I have run into a problem with ordering.  I have found no official part numbers list on your website with associated part numbers for the following options:
A. Part number for the type of packaging will the tool arrive in? (retail blister-packaging or standard box)
B. Part number for the type of sheath that is included? (Nylon, Leather, or Premium Leather and Nylon)
I understand if your policy is to not give out part number lists to non-distributors, so if that is the case, can you at least provide me the part number for a Charge TTi (w/ belt clip & bit kit), in a standard box, with the Premium Leather and Nylon sheath.
Thank you in advance for your time and customer support.

7:04 PM
Thank you for contacting us regarding a part number for the Leatherman Charge TTI (w/belt clip & bit kit) in a box with the Premium Leather and Nylon sheath.

That is #830682.

I hope this information is helpful to you.

So, While it looks like they do not give out the part numbers list, they do have excellent customer service, and now I(we) have what I would consider the premium package for what to look for if you are going to purchase the Charge TTi.

gb Offline Malarauko

Well you've gotten the one you wanted at least...

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%