Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

If you ordered something from me...please read

Zack · 66 · 8508

us Offline Bellasdaddy

Re: If you ordered something from me...please read
Reply #30 on: October 05, 2011, 11:56:25 PM
Mail fraud is kind of a serious thing to mess around with, forum etiquette aside.  Sorry to all who lost here.

Actually, this is quite true.  Any US citizen who has lost money for something that was supposed to be mailed (not UPS'ed), can file a complaint with the Postal Inspection Service  <--That is the link to their site, btw.

Good luck. :salute:

Actually, using UPS, FEDEX or any other courier service is also covered under mail fraud.  And, using the computer, phone or any electronic device constitutes wire fraud

gb Offline Farmman

Reply #31 on: October 06, 2011, 12:03:19 AM
I think the problem here though having looked at the previous posts will be finding someone from the USA that has been let down by zack

nl Offline jan.

Reply #32 on: October 06, 2011, 02:29:17 AM
I think that there is nothing to do with mail fraud because he didn't mail.
His sale fraud has nothing to do with the mail I think.
But the most people he rips off are not from the US.
He  has no negative feedback here before and so at other forums but he rips off
many people in the past.
Banning him here is no solution because he is never comming back here.
I think he never stops with this sort of behaviour.
At other forums with members that do the same, they have always the same sad story's
they tell but thats part off the game and all lies I think.

All,

Let me explain what has been happening in my life for the past few months.  First, about 2 months ago my aunt died of Cancer, which was tough on my whole family.  Last month my grandmother passed of complications from alzheimers, which was very hard on my mother. 2 weeks later my brother had a seizure and cracked three vertebrae in his back.  The seizure was caused by an alcohol binge that had been going on for awhile, and the he suddenly stopped causing his body to go into withdrawls.  He is an alcoholic, and has lost nearly everything.  I have been trying to help his as much as possible, but I am having my own issues in life right now.  Had to take a paycut at work for a few months causing me to also sell off most of my entire collection.  The only things I have left are a SAK and two knives from my childhood.  My bank balance is in negative, since the wife also took a paycut for maternity leave and her contract was also not renewed.  She has also left me me and taken the kids.  They are only 30 mins away from me, and I have seen them, but its not quite the same.  We are talking and trying to work things out and its been positive, but no telling when she'll come back if she ever will.

I don't know why I am posting this since I am usually a very private person, but I feel like you all should know.  My priorities have changed for the time being.  I will make right on all my promises to you, and I appreciate the patience shown by ALL of the members on this forum.  Thank you for the good times we have had here and the genorosity in the past, it will never be forgotten.

Regards,
Zack
It seems like most if not all of my international packages have been misplaced/stolen/lost, or something else entirely.  Seems like I am in a bad luck tornado as of late and can't seem to get out.  I want to do the right thing and take care of everyone involved, so PM me with what you ordered so I can make payment arrangements with you.  After this I am done trading, and possibly done with this forum.  Nothing against anyone here, you all have been like family, but my life has too much turmoil in it right now to worry about packages.  I will make it right might take a week or two so I can get paid, but everyone will be refunded.  It brings tears to my eyes to say goodbye, but its something I must do for me and my family.  Again, I am sorry for any delays.  Continental shipments will be going out today.

I have no good feelings now I know that I have been ript off and I gets more and more angry,
not about the money, but about the lies and selling my knife at someone else in the time
that I taught it was on the way to me.
Maybe someone will be to contact his wife and his mother at facebook and mail them
the link to this topic.
I found his name zachary fraser at the list of MTO facebook friends and his wife and mothers
facebook in it.
So maybe after some days I forget this and can leave it behind me but at the moment i'm in
an bad mood about this all.

us Offline tattoosteve99

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #33 on: October 06, 2011, 02:43:01 AM
I think that there is nothing to do with mail fraud because he didn't mail.
His sale fraud has nothing to do with the mail I think.
But the most people he rips off are not from the US.
He  has no negative feedback here before and so at other forums but he rips off
many people in the past.
Banning him here is no solution because he is never comming back here.
I think he never stops with this sort of behaviour.
At other forums with members that do the same, they have always the same sad story's
they tell but thats part off the game and all lies I think.

All,

Let me explain what has been happening in my life for the past few months.  First, about 2 months ago my aunt died of Cancer, which was tough on my whole family.  Last month my grandmother passed of complications from alzheimers, which was very hard on my mother. 2 weeks later my brother had a seizure and cracked three vertebrae in his back.  The seizure was caused by an alcohol binge that had been going on for awhile, and the he suddenly stopped causing his body to go into withdrawls.  He is an alcoholic, and has lost nearly everything.  I have been trying to help his as much as possible, but I am having my own issues in life right now.  Had to take a paycut at work for a few months causing me to also sell off most of my entire collection.  The only things I have left are a SAK and two knives from my childhood.  My bank balance is in negative, since the wife also took a paycut for maternity leave and her contract was also not renewed.  She has also left me me and taken the kids.  They are only 30 mins away from me, and I have seen them, but its not quite the same.  We are talking and trying to work things out and its been positive, but no telling when she'll come back if she ever will.

I don't know why I am posting this since I am usually a very private person, but I feel like you all should know.  My priorities have changed for the time being.  I will make right on all my promises to you, and I appreciate the patience shown by ALL of the members on this forum.  Thank you for the good times we have had here and the genorosity in the past, it will never be forgotten.

Regards,
Zack
It seems like most if not all of my international packages have been misplaced/stolen/lost, or something else entirely.  Seems like I am in a bad luck tornado as of late and can't seem to get out.  I want to do the right thing and take care of everyone involved, so PM me with what you ordered so I can make payment arrangements with you.  After this I am done trading, and possibly done with this forum.  Nothing against anyone here, you all have been like family, but my life has too much turmoil in it right now to worry about packages.  I will make it right might take a week or two so I can get paid, but everyone will be refunded.  It brings tears to my eyes to say goodbye, but its something I must do for me and my family.  Again, I am sorry for any delays.  Continental shipments will be going out today.

I have no good feelings now I know that I have been ript off and I gets more and more angry,
not about the money, but about the lies and selling my knife at someone else in the time
that I taught it was on the way to me.
Maybe someone will be to contact his wife and his mother at facebook and mail them
the link to this topic.
I found his name zachary fraser at the list of MTO facebook friends and his wife and mothers
facebook in it.
So maybe after some days I forget this and can leave it behind me but at the moment i'm in
an bad mood about this all.
Let's not involve his family. He did this not them. No reason to add fuel to fires. Accept the loss and let's all try to move on. Not trying to step on anyone's toes here but I really think his family should be left out of it.
If I remember correctly, wait, what was I saying?

us Offline Bellasdaddy

Reply #34 on: October 06, 2011, 02:59:58 AM
This is all kind of kooky to me.  I traded with him a few times and he would add bonus items in the package.

nl Offline jan.

Reply #35 on: October 06, 2011, 03:05:20 AM
I accept the loss, that's not the problem, but only the emotions and feelings to be
ript off makes me sad and depressed. >:(
Maybe you'r right and do I not contact his family.
I go to sleep now and maybe tomorrow I feel better and leave it behind me. :D

ca Offline jekostas

• No Life Club
Reply #36 on: October 06, 2011, 03:16:48 AM
This is all kind of kooky to me.  I traded with him a few times and he would add bonus items in the package.

If it was one or two people, I would tend to agree with you,  But there are a lot of people that magically didn't get stuff.

gb Offline Essexman

• No Life Club
Reply #37 on: October 06, 2011, 09:03:17 AM
I didn't really get how many people have been caught up in this, and how much money has been taken. This is bigger than I first thought.

gb Offline Farmman

Reply #38 on: October 06, 2011, 09:32:58 AM
Yep I was done for $125. if the average is $100 then that is quite a tidy sum. Also cynical that it seems only to involve no US citizens.

gb Offline AimlessWanderer

• Zombie Apprentice
  • I'm not a pessimist, I'm an experienced optimist!
Reply #39 on: October 06, 2011, 10:18:10 AM
Yep I was done for $125. if the average is $100 then that is quite a tidy sum. Also cynical that it seems only to involve no US citizens.

If you were stung for about $125 (USD) Mark, I must have been $120 USD ish not £120 GBP, I know we were both had by about the same amount. I could check back obviously, but I see no reason for the effort at the moment  :-\

If it's overseas deals only, he knew exactly what he was doing, and if he's been doing this across a number of forums I bet the amount he's creamed out of people is well into four figures

The cantankerous but occasionally useful member, formally known as 50ft-trad

gb Offline Farmman

Reply #40 on: October 06, 2011, 02:18:36 PM
Yes mine is an ish as I know it was $70 for the leathermans and $50 for the Atwood and I also paid extra for recorded which I guess was about $5.  That was money well spent!

gb Offline Neil

• Multitool.org Main Site Manager
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #41 on: October 06, 2011, 02:46:42 PM
Anybody out of pocket and now outside of the Paypal 45 day period to complain can still go to their credit/debit card issuer and lodge complaint.  Doesn't help if you paid from a PP balance though.

Whilst the MTO admin team/ mods can not for legal reasons become involved in trade issues please don't think this matter has gone unnoticed.
I'm not taking any more mod orders at present, sorry.

gb Offline nuphoria

• Ambidangerous Mistress of Mod
  • Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • I'm not all bad, I'm just drawn that way.
Reply #42 on: October 06, 2011, 03:30:22 PM
Without wishing to stir this pot up, can you folks let us know what user names he has elsewhere please?
A dyslexic man walks in to a bra...

All my music for free: http://soundcloud.com/chrissyvandyke

us Offline Pacu

Reply #43 on: October 06, 2011, 05:18:06 PM
I traded my GPS for a Kindle 2 from Zack. Went very smooth. He even added a Fallkniven U2 as a bonus for helping him out.

i'm in texas btw.
:like:    :MTO:

um Offline Mr. Whippy

• Global Moderator
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • North American Meetup: May13-15 2011
Reply #44 on: October 06, 2011, 05:27:47 PM
I traded my GPS for a Kindle 2 from Zack. Went very smooth. He even added a Fallkniven U2 as a bonus for helping him out.

i'm in texas btw.

us Offline Ashley

• AKA Knife Crazied
Reply #45 on: October 06, 2011, 08:03:29 PM
Without wishing to stir this pot up, can you folks let us know what user names he has elsewhere please?

I posted on his BF profile about needing to come here and take care of this problem with a link and he deleted my message.

BF account
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/member.php/220488-zackfraser

Jungle Training account and thread about him stealing 2 waves
http://jungletraining.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6433&highlight=zackfraser

us Offline J-sews

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #46 on: October 23, 2011, 04:14:22 AM
Well folks, it pains us to say this, but Zack has been banned from these forums.

The decision to do so was not taken lightly, nor was it done in haste. Several attempts at contact were made by us, both in order to hear his side of the story and to perhaps help facilitate a plan to make things right between him and his trading partners. Those PM's and emails went ignored however, despite his numerous visits to the forum since then.

Our sympathies go out to everyone who is out money in their dealings with Zack, for we realize that the decision to ban makes it that much more unlikely you will ever see your money or the item you paid for. But while it is the stated policy of Multitool.org administration to avoid involvement in trade issues between members, it is also clear that for the overall good of the forum we cannot ignore cases of calculated fraud and repeated dishonesty.

- Your Multitool.org Mod Team
In order to be certain of having the right tool for every job.........one must first acquire a lot of tools

us Offline Pacu

Reply #47 on: October 23, 2011, 07:15:24 AM
maybe someone needs to knock on his front door? :police: :_c:
:like:    :MTO:

us Offline Ashley

• AKA Knife Crazied
Reply #48 on: October 23, 2011, 09:14:19 AM
What a sad ending to the folks involved. I feel so bad for all those who are out money. :(

gb Offline AimlessWanderer

• Zombie Apprentice
  • I'm not a pessimist, I'm an experienced optimist!
Reply #49 on: October 23, 2011, 11:03:07 AM
Well folks, it pains us to say this, but Zack has been banned from these forums.

The decision to do so was not taken lightly, nor was it done in haste. Several attempts at contact were made by us, both in order to hear his side of the story and to perhaps help facilitate a plan to make things right between him and his trading partners. Those PM's and emails went ignored however, despite his numerous visits to the forum since then.

Our sympathies go out to everyone who is out money in their dealings with Zack, for we realize that the decision to ban makes it that much more unlikely you will ever see your money or the item you paid for. But while it is the stated policy of Multitool.org administration to avoid involvement in trade issues between members, it is also clear that for the overall good of the forum we cannot ignore cases of calculated fraud and repeated dishonesty.

- Your Multitool.org Mod Team

Guys, I just want to say a quick "Thank You" :salute: I appreciate the need of the forum as an entity to remain impartial, but I also know our plight has not fell on deaf ears and that you have felt wronged by this too. I do not feel the decision to ban him has left us any less likely to receive monies, short of extremely long winded and drawn out real world policing/intervention the cash and/or items were never going to materialise, but it may well have protected new members who may not be aware of the situation from direct trade offers through PM's. Us members that got ripped off can now draw a line under the matter and know no one else on here will be hurt by this fraudster.

Thanks guys - your efforts were very much appreciated

The cantankerous but occasionally useful member, formally known as 50ft-trad

gb Offline Farmman

Reply #50 on: October 23, 2011, 12:00:47 PM
As al says I had come to write off the money long ago.  I think this was the only action the forum could take to protect its members. I appreciate the efforts of the mods in trying to get this situation to a amicable solution. Let's hope these measures are not needed in the future.

ca Offline gunga

Reply #51 on: October 24, 2011, 10:15:52 AM
I appreciate the efforts of the mods and everyone's responses here.  I went months thinking I was in the wrong and that Zack was a nice guy everyone liked, and I must be more patient because he must have a good reason for ripping me off and continuing to lie about it.

Now that I know his true character, and that I am not the only one to be swindled, I am glad he is banned.  Good riddance.  I know my money won't come back, at least him being banned makes it less of an insult to see him an active member of this fine forum.

:twak:

gb Offline Essexman

• No Life Club
Reply #52 on: October 24, 2011, 12:13:34 PM
I appreciate the efforts of the mods and everyone's responses here.  I went months thinking I was in the wrong and that Zack was a nice guy everyone liked, and I must be more patient because he must have a good reason for ripping me off and continuing to lie about it.

Now that I know his true character, and that I am not the only one to be swindled, I am glad he is banned.  Good riddance.  I know my money won't come back, at least him being banned makes it less of an insult to see him an active member of this fine forum.

:twak:

I couldn't have put it better myself.

If it makes you feel better Gunga I felt the same as you did, hence my feedback and not asking for my money back. It just took me longer to see it for what it was.

ni-ulster Offline cerbera147

• No Life Club
Reply #53 on: October 24, 2011, 01:00:25 PM
I really wanted that Maglite XL50  ::)

Good to see the necessary action has been taken  :salute:

Perhaps he just got in over his head or perhaps he was taking us all for fools; I guess we'll never know for sure. The puzzling thing is the many good trades and sales he had before going 'rogue'  :think:

Hopefully this will be the end of this drawn out saga. I can only hope this will be my first and last rip off  :)

nl Offline jan.

Reply #54 on: January 15, 2012, 02:48:00 AM
Watch out if you deal at bladeforums.
Zack Fraser is now active there with an other username.
'superprime'  email; zack.fraser@att.net
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/member.php/309933-superprime

um Offline Mr. Whippy

• Global Moderator
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • North American Meetup: May13-15 2011
Reply #55 on: January 15, 2012, 02:50:38 AM
Watch out if you deal at bladeforums.
Zack Fraser is now active there with an other username.
'superprime'  email; zack.fraser@att.net
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/member.php/309933-superprime

Wow.  That is brazen.

us Offline Ashley

• AKA Knife Crazied
Reply #56 on: January 15, 2012, 02:57:42 AM
Hum should I report a double account to my friend and super mod Blues or Esav? I think I will. He must check my page on there often cause his name will show as viewing my page then go off and come right back in days. He doesn't like me. He's a thief and I will let everyone know for a LONG while.

Sent from my Ash forum mobile

us Offline Ashley

• AKA Knife Crazied
Reply #57 on: January 15, 2012, 05:23:00 AM
Just spoke to Esav and well he has 2 accounts so shill accounts.  :D I also proved links to esee forum and here for Esav to see everything this worthless crap has done.  >:D

Edit: He might not have much time left on BF either. Super said he don't think they can allow him free access to BF since he still has outstanding problems on other forums.  :tu:
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 05:42:29 AM by Ashley »

us Offline Gadget Guy

• No Life Club
  • <*();::::::::;~
Reply #58 on: January 15, 2012, 08:59:50 PM
This is really kind of sad. :(  I'm sorry that he has screwed so many people here and on other forums. I know he isn't a bad guy at heart but he sure has lost his way. Sometimes life makes you do things you wouldn't normally do, but that's still no excuse. He needs to make things right and start acting like a man.
Sometimes change is a good thing, other times not so much!

dk Offline AHB

• Keeper Of The PowerCut
  • Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • Don't mistake lack of talent for genius.
Reply #59 on: January 15, 2012, 09:01:55 PM
Could anyone share or PM me the content from the link since I don't have a BF account..

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20
Net Balance: $149.79
Below Goal: $150.21
Site Currency: USD
50%