Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

PST Leather Sheath Model Number

us Offline turnsouth

• No Life Club
  • There is no spoon
PST Leather Sheath Model Number
on: June 21, 2011, 04:32:23 PM
I wanting to try and find 2 original leather sheaths for my PST, and my Flair. Anyone know the original model number for the sheath? (I'm guessing they were the same)

On a related note. Does anyone have experience with the current "Standard Leather Sheath IV", model number 902201? As in, how does it fit the classic tool size? Are they sung like the originals, or are they more of a universal size to fit different models?

Thanks,
Paul
Never underestimate the power of the fleece

us Offline genevabuck

• No Life Club
Re: PST Leather Sheath Model Number
Reply #1 on: June 21, 2011, 07:42:11 PM
I don't know the numbers, but I can tell you it is not the same sheath for the two models.  The Flair sheath is slightly larger. 

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Re: PST Leather Sheath Model Number
Reply #2 on: June 21, 2011, 10:59:19 PM
I don't know the numbers, but I can tell you it is not the same sheath for the two models.  The Flair sheath is slightly larger. 

That is correct the Flair has the same old school leather sheath as the Pulse :tu: I finally acquired 1 last year or year before :think: But they are different  :) You shouldn't have as much trouble getting an old school PST sheath but the other 1 might be a pickle to find :D

Not exactly sure about the current model leather sheath your talking about but I believe that they are universal fit :-\ Hope any of that helped :cheers:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%