Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

My Saddleback Additions

de Offline Jmora

Re: My Saddleback Additions
Reply #30 on: August 31, 2011, 10:24:04 PM
I was thinking of getting one of these wallets - the medium folding one. I have heard that there are some issues with the leather somehow pressing on hte credit cards in your pocket and breaking the cards. Has anyone had experiences like this?

ni-ulster Offline cerbera147

• No Life Club
Reply #31 on: August 31, 2011, 11:53:46 PM
I was thinking of getting one of these wallets - the medium folding one. I have heard that there are some issues with the leather somehow pressing on hte credit cards in your pocket and breaking the cards. Has anyone had experiences like this?

I've had mine since January with no issues  :tu:

us Offline Mercury

• Admin Team
  • Absolutely No Life Club
  • Wearer of the Cloak of Band-aye-eed.
Reply #32 on: September 01, 2011, 12:55:23 AM

I only carried this one for a little while because I hate carrying a wallet in my back pocket, but as far as I could tell those rumors are unfounded.  My cards showed no indication of bending or breaking.

de Offline Jmora

Reply #33 on: September 01, 2011, 06:41:41 PM
thanks for the info, actually I've decided to go for the large bifolder instead. I am already used to something that size, so it is best for me. it was difficult to choose the colour, - on the one hand they recommend following your intuition with the one that feels most 'you', which for me was chestnut. Trouble is, I'm bored with myself...would rather be an exotic tobacco leather person. Anyway, chestnut it is.

dk Offline CUTZ SIX

• Stay sharp
Reply #34 on: September 06, 2011, 11:13:47 PM
OP, looks great. I just ordered the exact same bag a few hours ago. Could you possibly post a few pics of it while you wear it and also the inside with perhaps a pair of trainers/sneakers if you have any?
I am going to use it for work, but will also need it to fit a few gym items.

Cheers, and yes SBL is a great company(I own the old satchel (small now), pouch and small wallet. very good looks and quality!

EDIT:
My bad I read it as a large briefcase, instead of satchel so it's not the same. Great bag still!
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 11:15:24 PM by CUTZ SIX »

us Offline Mercury

• Admin Team
  • Absolutely No Life Club
  • Wearer of the Cloak of Band-aye-eed.
Reply #35 on: September 07, 2011, 04:15:44 AM
OP, looks great. I just ordered the exact same bag a few hours ago. Could you possibly post a few pics of it while you wear it and also the inside with perhaps a pair of trainers/sneakers if you have any?
I am going to use it for work, but will also need it to fit a few gym items.

Cheers, and yes SBL is a great company(I own the old satchel (small now), pouch and small wallet. very good looks and quality!

EDIT:
My bad I read it as a large briefcase, instead of satchel so it's not the same. Great bag still!

It was a great bag, but unfortunately it belongs to another member now, I traded it for a watch.  I loved it but the lack of compartments and the weight kept me from wanting to carry it for anything but work.  I went back to a Maxped jumbo for EDC, and if I ever get a job that requires a briefcase again, I will for sure pick up a medium Saddleback Briefcase. 

Congrats on your purchase!

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20
Net Balance: $149.79
Below Goal: $150.21
Site Currency: USD