Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

2020 SHOT- Maxpedition

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
2020 SHOT- Maxpedition
on: January 27, 2020, 08:41:23 PM
One of the places Megan made sure to see was Maxpedition- after all, we have many Maxpedition bags, and most are mandatory on our various adventures.  Don't believe me?

I could barely walk after my accident, and had just gotten the cast off when we decided to hike to the top of a local mountain- along with my Maxpedition Sitka.

Apparently Maxpedition thinks that Multitool.org is as important as Multitool.org thinks Maxpedition is, because Megan met with Maxpedition owner Tim Tang, who took the time to show her the newly expanded line of Prepared Citizen bags!

I'm also sure that Maxpedition is going to get some mileage out of that photo!  :D

Seriously, Maxpedition has been expanding this line of bags to address the fact that people have been asking for Maxpedition quality and features, but with out the "tactical look" of most of their line.  They started with the Entity series which has become my EDC bag, then moved towards the Prepared Citizen bags, which closely resemble "normal" bags like Jantsport.

They still retain the heavy duty stitching and most (if not all, I cannot confirm) have the concealed carry pouch, but in a totally normal looking bag that anyone could wear... anywhere.

Megan walked away from the booth with one of last year's Prepared Citizen models, and I am sure we will see and hear more about it as time progresses.

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

it Offline SirVicaLot

• Absolutely No Life Club
Re: 2020 SHOT- Maxpedition
Reply #1 on: January 27, 2020, 10:36:55 PM
It is good to see that they are offering something besides the “tacti-cool” stuff. Not a big fan of that stuff.

I like the Color they chose  :tu: Also like that I can still put my :SAKnight: patch on there  :D

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #2 on: January 27, 2020, 11:22:17 PM
I still like the tacti-cool stuff as well, but then it is much nicer to have the option.  I very much enjoy that Maxpedition is doing that.

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #3 on: January 28, 2020, 12:04:23 AM
Good looking backpacks ! 

hr Offline enki_ck

• Global Moderator
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • I may get older but I refuse to grow up.
Reply #4 on: January 28, 2020, 12:17:31 AM
They look like they pack up nicely too :tu:

;)

I like this new line, and always prefer a lighter backpack that doesn't weigh more than the stuff you carry in it like some of them do :rolleyes:

us Offline BadMechanic

Reply #5 on: January 28, 2020, 12:32:17 AM
 I like it.

I could be interested in something of this nature.

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #6 on: January 29, 2020, 04:50:46 PM
I really appreciate Maxpedition smaller gear.  I've not had the pleasure of using the larger packs.  I do like how they have embraced the "grey man" packs.  Tough yet not as tactical for those who aren't into that look.  Well done Maxpedtion.   
Esse Quam Videri

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD