Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Leatherman Camo Nylon Sheaths???

us Offline The Copilot

Leatherman Camo Nylon Sheaths???
on: October 03, 2011, 10:21:27 PM
Does anyone know where I can find some of these camo nylon sheaths that fit standard size leatherman tools (Wave/Charge/Blast/Fuse/Etc.)?  I've only seen these camo sheath for sale in clam-packs with camo-finished Fuses and haven't been able to find a supplier or retailier who sells just the sheath.  I really don't want to buy a camo fuse just to get the sheath.  Any help would be most appreciated!

us Offline The Copilot

Leatherman Camo Nylon Sheaths
Reply #1 on: October 03, 2011, 10:22:34 PM
http://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,31706.0.html

Same Topic from Leatherman Tools merged here..  :)
 - AHB
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 10:32:25 PM by AHB »

us Offline The Copilot

Re: Leatherman Camo Nylon Sheaths???
Reply #2 on: October 10, 2011, 11:54:33 PM
 :tu: Bump  :tu:

us Offline J-sews

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #3 on: October 11, 2011, 03:49:55 AM
Odd, the Leatherman site doesn't even list them on the accessories page. :-\
In order to be certain of having the right tool for every job.........one must first acquire a lot of tools

us Offline captain spaulding

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • What's the matter, kid? Don't ya like clowns?
Reply #4 on: October 11, 2011, 03:57:42 AM
I hope you can find them because I have been wondering where to get a few without buying a camo tool.  :think:
I'm the milk man!

us Offline The Copilot

Reply #5 on: October 11, 2011, 04:21:22 PM
Odd, the Leatherman site doesn't even list them on the accessories page. :-\

It is very odd.  I can buy an extra Camo sheath for my Leatherman Vista but for some reason can't seem to find any of the premium nylon camo sheaths.

us Offline The Copilot

Reply #6 on: October 12, 2011, 11:56:07 PM
An inquiry to Leatherman Customer Service generated the following response in regard to the camo nylong sheaths:

"The only sheaths we have available for sale are what you see on our website.  You may want to check periodically for what is available as even retired styles tend to show up once in a while until they are depleted. (if some happen to be returned from a store for whatever reason).  As for the camo sheath for the Fuse, that was only a “promotional sale” item that had a limited run for stores that chose to participate.  The sheaths are not sold separately – at least at this time.  If there ever comes a time that camo sheaths become available you will be able to view them on our website at that time of availability."

us Offline captain spaulding

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • What's the matter, kid? Don't ya like clowns?
Reply #7 on: October 13, 2011, 12:03:20 AM
An inquiry to Leatherman Customer Service generated the following response in regard to the camo nylong sheaths:

"The only sheaths we have available for sale are what you see on our website.  You may want to check periodically for what is available as even retired styles tend to show up once in a while until they are depleted. (if some happen to be returned from a store for whatever reason).  As for the camo sheath for the Fuse, that was only a “promotional sale” item that had a limited run for stores that chose to participate.  The sheaths are not sold separately – at least at this time.  If there ever comes a time that camo sheaths become available you will be able to view them on our website at that time of availability."

Well at least you got your answer. Sucks you can't buy a camo sheath alone.  :(
I'm the milk man!

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $168.99
PayPal Fees: $9.87
Net Balance: $159.12
Below Goal: $140.88