Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Got my new charger but....

us Offline WhichDawg

• Absolutely No Life Club
Got my new charger but....
on: January 04, 2008, 04:35:47 AM
I got my MH-C9000 battery charger today but it has a nice gash in it! WT-HAY
At first I thought it was a crack but after closer inspection and looking at the package box I figured it out.

It looks like somebody was cutting the pallet and was a little too aggressive and carefree and went
right through the cardboard box, plastic liner and into the plastic case/unit, just missing the display.

I've myself have done this kind of work and know you should be careful, and cut on the side of bundles
or never so hard and with care.

It may be fine (inside) and only cosmetic and may be fine but who knows how the gorilla handled it!
So I guess I can't use it tonight or until I get a hold of the company (and won't mention them) grrrrr.

I will say I am a member of CPF and other forums (always helps) and it is my first time ordering from them
and how disappointed I am. I understand this happens and will see what they do/say, I've heard
great things about them...

* 2.JPG (Filesize: 53.73 KB)

us Offline NutSAK

• Admin Team
Re: Got my new charger but....
Reply #1 on: January 04, 2008, 02:19:15 PM
Nice charger (even with the gash).  I got a LaCrosse BC-900 for Christmas.
- Terry

us Offline WhichDawg

Reply #2 on: January 04, 2008, 10:55:44 PM
I called and they said I can send it back or they'd give me 10% back. I'm testing it now to see how it works.
but how can I know for sure if it's 100% a-ok?!

Offline kreskin13

Reply #3 on: January 06, 2008, 05:34:46 PM
I got my MH-C9000 battery charger today but it has a nice gash in it! WT-HAY
At first I thought it was a crack but after closer inspection and looking at the package box I figured it out.

It looks like somebody was cutting the pallet and was a little too aggressive and carefree and went
right through the cardboard box, plastic liner and into the plastic case/unit, just missing the display.

I've myself have done this kind of work and know you should be careful, and cut on the side of bundles
or never so hard and with care.

It may be fine (inside) and only cosmetic and may be fine but who knows how the gorilla handled it!
So I guess I can't use it tonight or until I get a hold of the company (and won't mention them) grrrrr.

I will say I am a member of CPF and other forums (always helps) and it is my first time ordering from them
and how disappointed I am. I understand this happens and will see what they do/say, I've heard
great things about them...

That's a Maha right? I have several different models and they are all great. I get mine from Thomas Distributing.

Calvin
[

us Offline WhichDawg

Reply #4 on: January 07, 2008, 01:34:19 AM
that's where mine is from, they said they'd give me either 10% back or send another, it seems to be running fine,
and it is warranted for 3 years so I should be ok.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD
120%