Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

PS4s (one hex), Crosscut, Whirlwind, Wenger Classic S52

ca Offline jekostas

• No Life Club
PS4s (one hex), Crosscut, Whirlwind, Wenger Classic S52
on: November 07, 2011, 07:29:48 AM
Alright, kind of small-ish lot this week, but here's what's for sale (ie. what jekostas dug out of the giant boxes o' knives and tools stored at his parent's place).  Everything includes shipping to the US.  The small stuff with go small packets, the larger will go airmail.  Anywhere other than the US (including Canada) please PM me for a shipping quote.

2 x PS4s

Leatherman PS4 #1 - This is one of the original run of PS4s with hex screws instead of rivets and it's moddable.  It's had kind of a hard life - the scales are marked up and one of the backsprings for the plier spring has snapped, but it's fully functional.  Scales are black

$16 shipped

Leatherman PS4 #2 - This is a newer PS4 with blue scales.  The scales are a little more purple-ish than I've seen on most PS4s, closer to a police blue than than pure blue.  Great shape with only a little wear to the scales

$15 shipped

SOG Crosscut

Newer version.  Great shape, barely used.  Works fine I just can't along with it as the wide handle opening is painful for my fat little arthritic hands.

$12 shipped

Kershaw Whirlwind

Original version of the Kershaw Whirlwind, 440a steel.  Hair-popping sharp with only a couple of minor scratches on the blade.  Opens as fast as the day I got her and locks up solid with an early lockup.  Rare-ish version with a semi-sterile blade - this does *not* have the front blade etching with the Kershaw logo on it, but it does have the model number and "Ken Onion Design" etched on the back.  Sad to see 'er go but I've switched to carrying smaller knives because of problems with my hands and it just kinda sits lonely and unused in a box these days.

$33 shipped.

Wenger Classic S52

This is kind of an oddball - this has the scales of a classic series Wenger, but the tool loadout and locking main blade that I've only otherwise seen on the Evo S52.  I can't even find a picture of the Classic 52 with a locking blade.
Tool loadout is identical to this page: http://www.wenger.ch/evolution-s-52-1-052-059-300 but with the unmolded flat red classic scales.  Great shape, used very little with only light scuffing on the scales.  I, uh, wouldn't use the toothpick if I were you.

$40 shipped

I also still have my first Gen Spyderco Dragonfly with a serrated edge in G2 steel at $22 shipped.  Pics on request (too dark to take any right now).
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 12:03:27 AM by Gareth »

Offline vbeez

Re: PS4s (one hex), Crosscut, Whirlwind, Wenger Classic S52
Reply #1 on: November 07, 2011, 02:22:37 PM
Interested in both PS4. Pics please.
PM sent

Offline vbeez

Reply #2 on: November 09, 2011, 05:06:25 PM
PP sent

ca Offline jekostas

• No Life Club
Reply #3 on: November 09, 2011, 07:11:18 PM
PS4s are sold.

Offline vbeez

Reply #4 on: November 28, 2011, 06:47:55 AM
Both PS4 arrived

ca Offline jekostas

• No Life Club
Reply #5 on: November 28, 2011, 08:43:54 AM
The Whirlwind is gone, the Dragonfly is gone, the S52 is gone.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $168.99
PayPal Fees: $9.87
Net Balance: $159.12
Below Goal: $140.88
Site Currency: USD
53%