Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Black Leatherman Wave

us Offline SuzukiGS750EZ

Black Leatherman Wave
on: April 23, 2013, 09:36:39 PM
Hey guys. I've owned a supertool 300 (Which i used when i worked in a car garage, then gifted to my brother), a surge (Which i like the size of, but don't like the saw holder or the weight), an original supertool (which i gave to my dad), and a leatherman wave which a friend of mine gave to me two years ago. After putting a pocket clip on the wave (which never fit right on the surge), it was my E.D.C. Literally C'd E.D. I modded the flathead screwdriver (the standalone, not the bit exchanger one) into a chisel. I like the wave and all but the file is wearing out and such, i'd like to retire it. Just ordered a black one with the molle sheath, should be here within the week. I like the look and the idea of the sheath. Hopefully I like it as much as the one my buddy got me. Is the sheath able to be put on the belt horizontally? I like my swisstool better than all of the other Leatherman i tried, but the wave has to be my favorite multitool ever. And i never thought i would like it due to it's size (i guess i saw it as incapable), and honestly started carrying it to see how much hurt i could put on it before it broke, but it's still going strong.

us Offline SuzukiGS750EZ

Re: Black Leatherman Wave
Reply #1 on: April 26, 2013, 05:53:10 AM
Liking my new wave. Made 1/13. For some reason it feels a bit different than my one made in 2011. The liner locks feel more fluid and springy. Oh well. I cut off the strap with the button on it so I can wear it on my belt horizontally. Haven't had a horizontal sheath since my buck x-tract. Have a silver pocket clip but it looks out of place on a black tool.

us Offline baja820

Reply #2 on: April 26, 2013, 06:17:20 AM
You can tuck that strap under the horizontal straps and wear it on your belt sideways.
God made man but Samuel Colt made them equal.

us Offline SuzukiGS750EZ

Reply #3 on: April 26, 2013, 02:18:10 PM
It wouldn't fit. I tried. I don't have Molle packs anyways

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68