Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

MT Sheath for Snickers Workwear.... Is there any??

gb Offline nelson

on: January 26, 2012, 05:06:17 PM
Is there a MT pouch that can use the velcro accessory fasteners on the sides of work wear trousers eg: Snickers?

All the engineers here use MTs and they all wear the Snickers 3214's. Most use a LM pouch, but complain it sits a too far forward, where as a pouch using the Snickers accessory straps would allow it to hang lower on the side, easy to lay a hand on.

I've modified the Snickers mobile phone puch to hold my Surge, bits, blades and torch. You can see below it sits well for me and I've had around 8 years use out of it... but anything smaller than a Surge will fall out.

I'm looking for a pouch that has either the horizontal plastic loops in the Snickers phone pouch below (it only uses the top one), or a wide enough belt loop that I could mod to take a similar horizontal loop without it slipping sideways.....

I'm really surprised Snickers has never thought of releasing a MT pouch, but there must be something out there I don't know about and you guys do :)

Wake up in the morning and piss excellence  :)           (Talladega Nights)

ca Offline Beerplumber

• No Life Club
Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 05:16:37 PM
Metropolicity should be around, I'd bet he'd consider making you a skinth that would work for you. His craftsmanship is unmatched IMHO. Search skinth and checkout the threads regarding them, custom sheaths are the bees knees!

Stay multi my friends

gb Offline nelson

Re: MT Sheath for Snickers Workwear.... Is there any??
Reply #2 on: January 26, 2012, 05:31:14 PM
Metropolicity should be around, I'd bet he'd consider making you a skinth that would work for you. His craftsmanship is unmatched IMHO. Search skinth and checkout the threads regarding them, custom sheaths are the bees knees!

Stay multi my friends

I've been reading all the Skinth for the past hour.... I need to calm myself down and hide the credit card  :drool:
Wake up in the morning and piss excellence  :)           (Talladega Nights)

Offline Styerman

• No Life Club
Re: MT Sheath for Snickers Workwear.... Is there any??
Reply #3 on: January 28, 2012, 05:41:58 PM
I used to wear them , pre Blaklader . I just used a large unwelded "D" ring or a large split keyring .

Chris

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20
Net Balance: $149.79
Below Goal: $150.21
Site Currency: USD