Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

LL Bean 100th Anniversary Knife

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
LL Bean 100th Anniversary Knife
on: February 13, 2012, 03:05:19 PM
I just got an email from LL Bean announcing some cool new stuff they have listed for their 100th Anniversary.  There were typical things like boots, canoes and replica rifles, but the important thing was this Wenger.

While the ad doesn't specify what it is, if you are reading this forum you probably already know it's an EvoWood 11, even without me saying that!

To see the rest of the catalogue CLICK HERE.

Def
LLBean.jpg
* LLBean.jpg (Filesize: 129.97 KB)
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

us Offline stressmaster5000

• No Life Club
  • No PM's - just email please
Re: LL Bean 100th Anniversary Knife
Reply #1 on: February 13, 2012, 09:05:50 PM
Cool!  :tu: I like the looks of that. I have the same model EVOWood knife already though.

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #2 on: February 13, 2012, 11:28:30 PM
Here's an excuse to get another?  :D

I came across this one by accident- I assume I am on the LL Bean mailing list because of my SHOT registration, and I get a lot of emails that way.  I just happened to see it come in and thought I'd have a look, something I don't always do as I get literally hundreds of updates, newsletters, media releases etc from lots of different sources.  I often just give them a quick scan and if nothing jumps out at me I delete them.  In this case I decided to give it a look, largely because I was thinking Cabela's and I thought I'd look and see if there was a special Leatherman.  Anyways, no Leathermans, but I did see this Wenger (obviously) and I thought I'd share.  It was a similar story a little while ago with the Mountain Equipment Co Op 40th Anniversary Victorinox Climber.

I have contacted both Wenger and Victorinox about these kinds of specials and my hope is that our new project (Charters know what I'm talking about!) will help get this info out to the masses.

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

us Offline ICanFixThat

• No Life Club
Reply #3 on: February 14, 2012, 08:59:54 AM
Where R the scissors? Well I won't be around to see if they get it right the next time so with current coupon I'll probably get one to match my llbean soup bowl  :)

us Offline felinevet

• Banner Member
  • No Life Club

us Offline ICanFixThat

• No Life Club
Reply #5 on: February 15, 2012, 04:02:05 AM
Interesting that box looks like the same design used for the Lithos series, just different wood.  Those were out around 1992, which would be about the same time as LLBean's 80th Anniversary.

us Offline ICanFixThat

• No Life Club
Reply #6 on: February 15, 2012, 10:23:56 PM
Simple LLBean labeled cardboard box packaging.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $168.99
PayPal Fees: $9.87
Net Balance: $159.12
Below Goal: $140.88
Site Currency: USD
53%