Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

What project are you working in today?

us Offline tattoosteve99

• Absolutely No Life Club
on: March 17, 2012, 03:33:25 AM
Something a little new here. Today I'm expanding my horizons are working on building a simple circuit. A 5 volt power supply for a solar panel. It will charge my batteries and will have a USB connector to charge various devices.
If I remember correctly, wait, what was I saying?

gb Offline ryan1835

• buh
Re: What project are you working in today?
Reply #1 on: March 17, 2012, 09:09:37 AM
This is my project I'm working on in my spare time for the next 7 or so years http://www.bluebell-railway.co.uk/bluebell/loco_news/oh_27.html
I

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #2 on: March 17, 2012, 09:19:01 AM
This is my project I'm working on in my spare time for the next 7 or so years http://www.bluebell-railway.co.uk/bluebell/loco_news/oh_27.html

There's a lot of work going to go into that!  It's some project mate, enjoy yourself. :cheers:
Be excellent to each other and always know where your towel is.

cy Offline dks

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Bored
Reply #3 on: March 17, 2012, 10:53:35 AM
If I can be bothered I should put windscreen washer liquid in the cars...... I know, pathetic; but it is a nice day and the outdoors is calling me!

I am also looking for a new car (went round the lots today) and have some bike to fix...
Kelly: "Daddy, what makes men cheat on women?
Al : "Women!"

[ Knife threads ]  [ Country shopping guides ]  [ Battery-Charger-Light threads ]  [ Picture threads ]

us Offline Swiss Man

• No Life Club
  • WIFE APPROVED
Reply #4 on: March 17, 2012, 01:52:58 PM
Whatever the Mrs wants

ca Offline Syph007

• Global Moderator
  • SAK Surgeon
Reply #5 on: March 17, 2012, 01:59:16 PM
ha ya me too, its house chore day.  I have a room to paint, and an old shower to rip out, then shop for a new one.  Picking up a wet saw for tile cutting on sale too.  Never tiled before, but it looks easy on TV.. what could go wrong! :D
PM me or email sakmodder [at] gmail . com if you are looking for custom SAK work.

Modding thread : Here
Facebook : SAKModder
Instagram : robertjlessard
Youtube : www.youtube.com/robertjlessard

us Offline ducttapetech

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over.
Reply #6 on: March 17, 2012, 02:28:48 PM
ha ya me too, its house chore day.  I have a room to paint, and an old shower to rip out, then shop for a new one.  Picking up a wet saw for tile cutting on sale too.  Never tiled before, but it looks easy on TV.. what could go wrong! :D
Sounds good on paper :D
Nate

SEND IT!

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #7 on: March 17, 2012, 02:35:30 PM
Tiling is easy.  Tiling well is an art I have yet to master.... good luck!  :D

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

gb Offline Essexman

• No Life Club
Reply #8 on: March 17, 2012, 02:50:02 PM
Something a little new here. Today I'm expanding my horizons are working on building a simple circuit. A 5 volt power supply for a solar panel. It will charge my batteries and will have a USB connector to charge various devices.

I really like the sound of that. Was it a kit, or you're own design type thing?

We need more details! ,unless that is you plan to sell them and take over the world.

I'm about to start making another batch of paracord dog leads. Just waiting for the wife and kids to go out so I can make a mess in the kitchen.

Mind you, there is the washing up to do, oh and one of the downlights in the kitchen has stopped working.

gb Offline nuphoria

• Ambidangerous Mistress of Mod
  • Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • I'm not all bad, I'm just drawn that way.
Reply #9 on: March 17, 2012, 03:57:22 PM
I'm thinking of getting dressed soon..... that's as far as the day has got as I started watching Hell on Wheels this morning:D

A dyslexic man walks in to a bra...

All my music for free: http://soundcloud.com/chrissyvandyke

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #10 on: March 17, 2012, 04:03:42 PM
not so much a project but a job i needed to get done, sorted front puncture on my road bike and cleaned my filthy MTB from the ride i did at the begining of the week, i just got down when the rain came pouring down, job done  :tu:

us Offline tattoosteve99

Reply #11 on: March 17, 2012, 07:41:06 PM

Easy lol. Not a chance. I did it professionally for 6 years. Was only called back to one job. I'd say that's a pretty good record. If you need any help just hit me with a pm I'll be glad to assist.

us Offline tattoosteve99

Reply #12 on: March 18, 2012, 12:26:31 AM
Just finished up my 5 volt stable power supply. It's ugly but functions perfectly. Now all I have to do is wire in the solar panels and I have a battery charger, and device charger.

us Offline Sazabi

Reply #13 on: March 18, 2012, 01:28:58 AM
Not quite "today," but more along the lines of "on-going":  my parents and I have been in the process of doing a proper spring cleaning of house and studio; the first one performed since we moved in the house and built the studio.  Yes, there's a lot of smurf, no, I'm not happy about the critical mass this place looks as if it's barely preventing; yes, I'll be thrilled when everything is clean, the old stuff removed, and this place just looking nice again. :/

As an aside, our fridge has been "dying" on us; it just needs a freon recharge, but because a "certain" someone has been slow in tending to it, we can now officially write-off all of the food in the fridge and freezer - the freezer is barely below freezing, the fridge is a balmy 50F. -_-

Yes, I'm annoyed, and I'd been bringing it to attention for the past couple months.  :facepalm:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20
Net Balance: $149.79
Below Goal: $150.21
Site Currency: USD
50%