Multitool.org

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Poll

Do you think we need to add a flashlight forum to our index?

Yes I think we need a forum dedicated to lights
No, I already spend too much money here as it is

New Forum 2396

Head Turd Polisher Administrator Just Bananas Posts: 61,370 Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
New Forum
« on: November 20, 2006, 03:21:01 AM »
I have been toying with the idea of adding a new forum for flashlights since the light thread is currently at 5 pages.  Seems like something people might be interested in.  I know that there are some other really good light forums already, but they certainly seem popular, and as mentioned in a recent discussion in General, a flashlight is an essential companion to a multitool...

Any thoughts?

Def

Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.
Jr. Member Posts: 52 I'm the one they call Dr FeelGood
Re: New Forum
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2006, 03:24:37 AM »
I think that a flashlight forum would be very enlightening!

:P

Yabba dabba doo!
Head Turd Polisher Administrator Just Bananas Posts: 61,370 Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2006, 03:25:55 AM »
Ouch....  ::)

Def

Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.
Sr. Member Posts: 323
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2006, 04:54:34 AM »
It would probably get the user count up if we add another "branch" to the multi-tool.org tree.  A year ago, I would never have thought of an EDC flashlight, but since the beginning of summer (April/May) I realize it's just as important as a good multi.  I wouldn't mind others opinions on EDC flashlights, but to have a forum to talk about full-sized...Maybe we should just stick with what most around here knows best  :) MULTIS!!!! 
HOWEVER...a new topic forum might be what we all need to fill in the time between UPS deliveries ;)
Admin Team Absolute Zombie Club Posts: 23,213
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2006, 03:39:38 AM »
I don't know nuttin' about fancy flashlights, but I enjoy reading opinions and comments from people who do.

In order to be certain of having the right tool for every job.........one must first acquire a lot of tools
No Life Club Posts: 2,886
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2006, 08:21:50 AM »
I don't know nuttin' about fancy flashlights, but I enjoy reading opinions and comments from people who do.

I too don't know much about flashlights but like learning more from you guys and it's easier to look around here than have to go to another site.

"

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
August Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Aug 31
Total Receipts: $60.00
PayPal Fees: $3.14
Net Balance: $56.86
Below Goal: $243.14
Site Currency: USD