Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

I have gotten a new girlfriend (and no, it’s not a new gun :P)

us Offline tattoosteve99

• Absolutely No Life Club
I have gotten a new girlfriend (and no, it’s not a new gun :P)
Reply #30 on: June 01, 2012, 02:55:10 AM
Just make sure you tell her how the order goes
1 multis
2 SAKs
3 any other tool
4 possibly a woman

;) :cheers: lol
If I remember correctly, wait, what was I saying?

us Offline J-sews

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Hmmm, I was going to ask Kenneth to post a video of her doing the ball exercise :D but then I thought :think: no, if she caught him taking a video of her just to placate all of his semi perverted internet friends, then she would probably realize just how weird he really is and dump him. :-\  And then he'd get all mopey around here and we would all have to put up with THAT again. ::) So I will just continue to watch the vid Kenneth already posted :salute: and try even harder to imagine it is a blonde nordic woman doing the ball exercise and not some dark haired dude. :P

The sacrifices we make for you Kenneth >:( I hope you appreciate them! >:( :D :D
In order to be certain of having the right tool for every job.........one must first acquire a lot of tools

us Offline Mercury

• Admin Team
  • Wearer of the Cloak of Band-aye-eed.
Hmmm, I was going to ask Kenneth to post a video of her doing the ball exercise :D but then I thought :think: no, if she caught him taking a video of her just to placate all of his semi perverted internet friends, then she would probably realize just how weird he really is and dump him. :-\  And then he'd get all mopey around here and we would all have to put up with THAT again. ::) So I will just continue to watch the vid Kenneth already posted :salute: and try even harder to imagine it is a blonde nordic woman doing the ball exercise and not some dark haired dude. :P

The sacrifices we make for you Kenneth >:( I hope you appreciate them! >:( :D :D

Damn straight.  We suffer for you Kenneth!!

us Offline bushidomosquito

Here we go,

I had to search a while to find an attractive woman doing this. Most of the women doing this exercise on youtube videos look like they need to keep it up. 
Sent from my Glock 23 using Doubletaptalk

us Offline Mercury

• Admin Team
Well that was fun.

no Offline Medic82

• No Life Club
  • You will not laugh! You will not cry!

Dudes, I can’t tell you how much I appreciate you putting up with me and all the sacrefices that you make, but I love you anyways.

Besides, don’t know if she is a keeper. Told her of this place and what we talk about and she just thought that I was weird in a cute way…..So everybody, we are weird.
There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives.

dk Offline AHB

• Keeper Of The PowerCut
  • Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • Don't mistake lack of talent for genius.
Besides, don’t know if she is a keeper. Told her of this place and what we talk about and she just thought that I was weird in a cute way…..So everybody, we are weird.
If she didn't run away screaming, she's definitely a keeper..  :D :D

no Offline Medic82

• No Life Club
  • You will not laugh! You will not cry!
That's true Allan :D
There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives.

us Offline Mercury

• Admin Team

Dudes, I can’t tell you how much I appreciate you putting up with me and all the sacrefices that you make, but I love you anyways.

In a cute way though right?

us Offline Sazabi

In a cute way though right?

Yeah, weird and dorky can be cute, right?  ... Where the frack have the emoticons gone? :think:

us Offline Mercury

• Admin Team
Mat hasn't replied for a while.     :P :P :rofl: :rofl:  :D :D  ;) ;)

england Offline Dunc

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • Aggressive in defence
Nice one mate I'm really pleased for you.

us Offline sawman

• You're amongst friends.
Any updates  ???
SAW

gb Offline AimlessWanderer

• Zombie Apprentice
  • I'm not a pessimist, I'm an experienced optimist!
Shhhhh, he's busy  :pok: :pok: :P :D :D

The cantankerous but occasionally useful member, formally known as 50ft-trad

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20
Net Balance: $149.79
Below Goal: $150.21