Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Last night....

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Last night....
on: July 14, 2012, 12:30:40 PM
My friend Frank called me last night just as I was picking up Kim from work and said it was too nice a day to waste, and we should go snorkeling or something.  We eventually decided on bodyboarding.  I said sure and dropped my wife off at home, changed into my wetsuit and headed off for Frank's place to pick him up.

We got to the beach but the tide was coming in and washing all of the rocks onto the beach, which were awfully painful when you hit them at speed on a body board, so we went off to try a different beach.  Sadly there were no waves there to surf, but there were some nice tide pools and I'd brought my snorkel gear too, just in case.

I spent a fair bit of time in the tide pools scaring the crap out of fist sized crabs and watching them fight when one would be trying to get away from me and bump into another one!  I even got Frank's GoPro camera from him and filmed a few of them, although we'll have to wait for Frank to post any video before I can show it to any of you.

All in all not a terribly exciting evening, but I had a great time as usual!

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

gb Offline Craig

• No Life Club
Re: Last night....
Reply #1 on: July 14, 2012, 01:23:41 PM
Sounds good  :tu:
Prone to daydreaming.

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Re: Last night....
Reply #2 on: July 14, 2012, 02:39:17 PM
As usual there was a fair bit of clowning around.  We were walking through an ankle deep section of the tide pool and Frank was talking about filming some of the stuff when I said it was a bit too shallow for a fat guy like me to dive in.  We had a bit of a laugh about that, so I put on my mask and laid down in the water on my stomach while Frank filmed me lying there "swimming."  :D

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20
Net Balance: $149.79
Below Goal: $150.21
Site Currency: USD
50%