Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Oh So Much Stuff!

us Offline SAKnight

• 5.0 HO
Oh So Much Stuff!
on: September 07, 2012, 03:47:25 AM
I know I am new here, but i have a couple successful dealings and i will do what I have to to prove my worthiness!  :tu: I would prefer to ship in the US, as I am kind of in the dark as to how international shipping works (i am 17), though I'm sure if you were interested enough, I could learn  :)  Alright, Now for the goods. I am quite clueless on prices, so these are estimates, i will also list trades i am interested in, as i would love to trade. Pictures exist in my thread in the general tool forum.

Leatherman- Wave (date codes 02/12 and 03/12), VGC, just played with, used file a little, not much - $40 shipped

- Skeletool VGC just handled, never used except cutting a little paper with the combo edge blade $35 shipped

- Sidekick VGC, no extras, just tool, again just played with $25 shipped

Gerber- MP600 Pro Scout (i think) VGC, used to change license plate and cut a 1" wood dowel (Remgrit saw) $45 shipped

- Mp450 GC, some tiny rust spots accumulating, don't impact function, just surface on handles, used, not abused $25 shipped

- Dime, VGC, handled, never used, Black, $15 shipped

- Fit, VGC, missing bit (easily replaced), used to cut some paper, touched the blade to a sharpener to barely touch uo the edge.Orange, $25 shipped

- Shortcut, OK condition, red, i received used, seems to be fully functioning, $10 shipped, better if thrown into a trade

- Venture, VGC assisted opener, Titanium scales, carried twice, minor surface scuffs, one tiny dent on corner of scale, factory combo tanto edge, $45 shipped

Victorinox/Wenger- Vic Recruit, VGC, red, small scuffs on cellidor, factory edge, $15 shipped

- Huntsman, GC, red, newer tang stamp (I believe), corner of front scale chipped, used not misused, $18 shipped

- Swisschamp, VGC, newer (new pliers, has hook), red, scales have regular scratches, pen doesn't work, has corkscrew driver, one scale a little loose, not perfect, but very good. $40 shipped

- Evogrip 18, VGC, little dirty, barely used, red, $33 shipped

- Swisstool Spirit X, VGC, have original box, no sheath, just played with, cut a single 1"X3" board to test saw, it works! $55 shipped

SOG- Flash II, VGC, never used, just handled, factory combo edge, $30 shipped- I have 2

- Powerlock, VGC, just played with, just never was a huge fan, more of a ST300 guy myself. $45 shipped

- Seal Pup, LN no sheath, just been sitting on a shelf, i have a Gerber LMF II as my user, $45 shipped

Camillus- Beast LN, VG-10, G10, cool giant folder, $55 shipped

Now for the main part, the trades i want: i have no money to add for trades, but i will go in your favor if you have something i really want.

-Wants are in order from greatest to least for each manufacturer

Leatherman wants: BO PST (no cc if possible), PST II, PST (i would love to get a bunch of rough-er PSt's, Juices, Mini, Charge TI AL TTI, Rebar, Surge, Freestyle

Gerber wants: cool Mr. pinchy's, Mr. pinchy's, MPT

Victorinox wants: Farmer, OHT, Tinker, any alox, also Wenger Ranger

SOG wants: Paratool, PPP

I would also be interested in a spyderco police, and low profile sheaths for any of the tools i have.

Thank you very much for looking and i Hope to trade with you all some more!  :cheers:

us Offline Breezy12

• No Life Club
Re: Oh So Much Stuff!
Reply #1 on: September 07, 2012, 07:04:39 AM
I have a pre-1992 PST (no date stamps) with the saber blade shape that I'm willing to trade.  I can try to get some pics in the next day or two if you're interested.  also, I saw "OHT" listed under your Victorinox wants -- did you mean any of the OHO knives, or a specific one?  (I have a OHO Trekker that I'd be willing to trade.)

I'm mostly interested in your Wave...

us Offline SAKnight

• 5.0 HO
Reply #2 on: September 07, 2012, 12:31:09 PM
I am interested in both, please pm me so we can work something out!  :tu:

gb Offline Pignut71

Reply #3 on: September 07, 2012, 10:53:27 PM
I would like the Wave if you can ship to the UK (need to know the total price).

Regards, Jon.

Offline jerryf

Reply #4 on: September 08, 2012, 12:48:10 AM
Would you ship the spirit to the UK

best

J

gb Offline EddieEnzyme

Reply #5 on: September 08, 2012, 01:29:29 PM
Hi,

I'd very much like to take the Gerber M600 Pro Scout if you'll ship to the UK.

I do have a PST2 if you fancy it?

us Offline SAKnight

• 5.0 HO
Reply #6 on: September 08, 2012, 03:10:21 PM
Wave, skeletool. And possibly sidekick spoken for, Eddie, the pro scout is spoken for, but if the deal doesn't happen for some reason, I'll let you know  :tu:

Bring me PST's!

Offline jerryf

Reply #7 on: September 08, 2012, 03:52:30 PM
I wil take the spirit if you can ship to the uk

us Offline SAKnight

• 5.0 HO
Reply #8 on: September 08, 2012, 05:07:49 PM
The price will probably go up a little because of increased shipping, I don't know how much it well cost, but I'm game!

us Offline stack

Reply #9 on: September 08, 2012, 05:59:48 PM
Hi, I have 4 old or rare pst's that are extra's that I am getting ready to list for sale or trade that you may be interested in. I am looking over your list now.  :tu:
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 06:22:22 PM by stack »

gb Offline EddieEnzyme

Reply #10 on: September 08, 2012, 09:56:31 PM
Wave, skeletool. And possibly sidekick spoken for, Eddie, the pro scout is spoken for, but if the deal doesn't happen for some reason, I'll let you know  :tu:

Bring me PST's!

Thanks  :tu:

us Offline SAKnight

• 5.0 HO
Reply #11 on: September 08, 2012, 11:32:15 PM
Alright, so: this list is tools that are GONE :o
-victorinox spirit x
-camillus beast
-sog seal pup
-leatherman wave
-leatherman skeletool
-leatherman sidekick (pending)
-Gerber mp450

us Offline captain spaulding

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • What's the matter, kid? Don't ya like clowns?
Reply #12 on: September 09, 2012, 03:23:56 AM
SOGs are mine.    ;)
I'm the milk man!

us Offline SAKnight

• 5.0 HO
Reply #13 on: September 13, 2012, 08:44:31 PM
Update: Powerlock withdrawn,

Current top of the wants list: CS4, Farmer, Rebar (possible one that someone took th plier head out of in a mod? I have money to add for these if necessary

us Offline captain spaulding

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • What's the matter, kid? Don't ya like clowns?
Reply #14 on: September 13, 2012, 09:53:13 PM
Thanks for the trade.  :salute:

I'm the milk man!

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20