Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Red Bull F1 car and F-16 Fighting Falcon

no Offline Medic82

• No Life Club
  • You will not laugh! You will not cry!
Red Bull F1 car and F-16 Fighting Falcon
on: September 23, 2012, 02:59:22 PM
I am a lazy chap, not long ago there was the opening of a new racetrack in Norway. For the occasion they had flown in the Red Bull F1 team as the main attraction and the air force gladly put on a show with its custom painted F-16 since they are celebrating its 100th birthday this year. But it was loads of fun with some of the best drifters from Japan competing with Norwegian drifters, had motorcycle races, stunt show with both a motorcycle and car, it was loads of fun. What wasn't fun was that my memory card for the camera was almost full with pics that I not yet had transferred to my computer so I couldn't delete them and I forgot my spare memory card at home :( So I needed to be selective with what I should take pictures of and not that disappointed with the outcome. Don't know why the images are so small here on the forum so here is a link to the album with bigger pics
https://plus.google.com/photos/108015946960112125321/albums/5791344434579839345?authkey=CJyPgInv25OPZA 

There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives.

us Offline stealth007s

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • I don't LIKE anything!i!¡!¡!¡!
Re: Red Bull F1 car and F-16 Fighting Falcon
Reply #1 on: September 25, 2012, 03:54:56 AM
Impressive images!¡! I would have given my eye teeth to be there. Looks like you were in an exclusive area to get those. Do you know who the Red Bull driver was? I would assume (you know what they say about that) that it would be Sébastien Buemi, their third driver.
Dear Leatherman......................

Terry

no Offline Medic82

• No Life Club
Reply #2 on: September 25, 2012, 09:28:29 AM
I am a voluntary medic in a rescue team that only does motorsports, so I am behind the scenes :D It was really cool to finally see and hear  a F1 car live and I want even more to see a F1 race now. Yes it was Sebastian that was the driver and he loved the track, the cool part is that the team decided on Sunday that they where to stay one more day for practicing and testing the car, and they flew in their own film team so they could make a promo video since the track was so cool and the nature around it since the track is basically in the middle of the woods.. I really hope that they can do a show like this again next year and get even bigger names to come.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

us Offline stealth007s

Reply #3 on: October 05, 2012, 08:58:06 PM
Just a quick question about this: How many images did you actually take for this? Are these all of them?
Thanks
Terry

Terry

ph Offline Teofilo

• No Life Club
Reply #4 on: October 05, 2012, 09:26:47 PM
Very nice pictures, medic! I enjoyed watching your shots!

no Offline Medic82

• No Life Club
Re: Re: Red Bull F1 car and F-16 Fighting Falcon
Reply #5 on: October 06, 2012, 11:59:22 PM
Just a quick question about this: How many images did you actually take for this? Are these all of them?
Thanks
Terry

(Image removed from quote.)

Not sure how many pics I took since I'm not at my computer this weekend, but I do have a few more pics that I have not posted.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

us Offline stealth007s

Reply #6 on: October 07, 2012, 03:18:45 AM
I would love to see them. I'm a huge F1 fan especially the Red Bull team. Mark Webber is my fav F1 driver, I've been following him since his Jaguar days. I just wish they would do a better paint scheme. The best one they did was the Red Bull Wings for Life at they ran at the British Grand Prix this year. They take pictures of people that have spinal cord injuries and put them on the car.

Terry

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69