Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Such a shame

us Offline tattoosteve99

• Absolutely No Life Club
Such a shame
on: September 26, 2012, 12:22:12 AM
It's so sad that my xwife is such a deadbeat :(. It's her weekend again and now more bullsmurf excuses. I wish I had enough money to fight more and she would never have the chance. I already have custody but it's a crying shame ;(
If I remember correctly, wait, what was I saying?

us Offline Accujohn

• No Life Club
Such a shame
Reply #1 on: September 26, 2012, 12:32:53 AM
Sorry;( amazing isn't it? Not that she doesn't have custody but rather that she is irresponsible on the most important of matters. And we know who suffers most

ca Offline derekmac

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Little to the right...
Re: Such a shame
Reply #2 on: September 26, 2012, 12:59:13 AM
I'm sooo sorry to hear that Steve!!  It really does make me feel sick hearing things like that.  My kids mean are the absolute world to me, and I want to spend every available chance I have with them, and luckily my wife is the exact same way.

One day she will wake up and realize what she has done, and hopefully it won't be too late.  Thankfully you are the one with custody!  Hang in there, and just the kids an extra hug!

us Offline jerseydevil

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • Join us! Embrace the Flicky Faith!
Reply #3 on: September 26, 2012, 01:02:47 AM
That sucks, Steve.  One of the ladies at work is going through a divorce right now, her soon-to-be ex is a real smurfhead.  The sad part is their daughter is only 5, an absolute sweetheart, and this guy is trying the psychological "mommy is evil" crap while not bothering to see his own daughter when he's agreed to.  My parents divorced when I was 12, certainly not a pleasant experience.  Hope things get better for you and your kids.  :salute:
There's no such thing as "Too pretty to carry".  There's only "Too pretty NOT to carry"...... >:D

us Offline Sazabi

Reply #4 on: September 26, 2012, 01:28:56 AM
I'm sorry Steve. :/  Like the others have said, hopefully she'll wake up to what she's doing. ._.

us Offline tattoosteve99

Such a shame
Reply #5 on: September 26, 2012, 01:44:49 AM
Well I promised myself that I wouldn't bad mouth or talk bad about her in front on my kids. I actually try not to do it all that way I'm in the habit of not doing it. It's been 2 years so I doubt she will ever wake up. The kids would rather play games, football with me, or spend the night at a friends house rather than go over to her house. Every time I tell them to get ready to go to their moms they hesitate and say awwww do we have too? It's so sad :(. I'm just glad they chose to stay with me :)
If I remember correctly, wait, what was I saying?

no Offline Medic82

• No Life Club
  • You will not laugh! You will not cry!
Reply #6 on: September 26, 2012, 09:58:57 PM
I hate it when people get so egotistical that they don't care what is best for the child or trying to put the kid up against the other parent. You are doing the right thing in not bad mouthing the mother in front of the kids Steve
There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
May Goal: $300.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: $0.00
PayPal Fees: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Below Goal: $300.00
Site Currency: USD
 0%