Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Pocket organizers

Woz · 152 · 26747

us Offline ezdog

• No Life Club
Re: Pocket organizers
Reply #150 on: February 05, 2019, 02:21:26 PM
I sure agree!
My pockets are all the organizer that I need for my pockets.
Anything else in there just takes up space as far as I have experienced so these pouches are maybe called this because they are pockets themselves that organize and that you have to carry and attach to something else?
More Organizer Pockets than Pocket Organizers?

Oh and you are Crazy!
Happy to Oblige.

Call me crazy, but why do so many of these "Pocket Organizers" look like they would never actually fit in a pocket?

A whole bunch of these zip bags can only really go on a belt or in a backpack, defeating the whole purpose. Designing something that actually fits in the pocket is much much harder.

I found these on the internet, great design, but they use just simple cardboard for an internal structure. Why not use the space?

Below is a 3D cad image of what I would use for myself to hold a key Fab, Leatherman PS4, Tile, and also a slot for standard 1/4 inch bits or 4mm bits. This would then be surrounded by elastic the same way as this pocket organizer is set up.

Thoughts?

us Offline smiller43147

• No Life Club
Re: Pocket organizers
Reply #151 on: February 05, 2019, 10:08:20 PM
Call me crazy, but why do so many of these "Pocket Organizers" look like they would never actually fit in a pocket?

A whole bunch of these zip bags can only really go on a belt or in a backpack, defeating the whole purpose. Designing something that actually fits in the pocket is much much harder.

I found these on the internet, great design, but they use just simple cardboard for an internal structure. Why not use the space?

Below is a 3D cad image of what I would use for myself to hold a key Fab, Leatherman PS4, Tile, and also a slot for standard 1/4 inch bits or 4mm bits. This would then be surrounded by elastic the same way as this pocket organizer is set up.

Thoughts?
Sign me up.
- Steve

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24