Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Leatherman Multitools for sale...Waves, Charge, Fuse, Blast, and more

us Offline Bruce909

I think I will keep this topic limited to Leatherman tools, but rest assured that I have plenty of SOG, Gerber, Victorinox and more that I will put in another thread.

It's time to part with some of the multitools that I have purchased during the year.  I purchase multitools while on my travels to list on ebay each Christmas season.  I am going to give my colleagues here are Multitool.org a discount on the tools both before and while I have them listed on ebay.  I am going to start with Leatherman Waves and when I get out to the garage I will also add Charges, Fuses, Blast and most everything else...including New in the Package 25th Anniversary Waves.  Genus, Vista, Hybrid all to come. 

Let's start with the Waves since I have the most of them and they are Leatherman's most popular tool.   

I have several Leatherman Waves both the Original or the New Wave available for $ 47.50 each shipped (US price more International) or if you want a dirty one with some scratches....$ 40.00 each.  So if you are interested just send me a PM here and I will get back to you...about getting back to you....I am working in Canada for the next couple of weeks and we don't have internet access at the client so...it might take me a day or 2 to get back to you.  But don't worry I will be home all day Friday and Saturday each week so I can get them shipped. 

I will try to inventory my Charges and others next Friday or Saturday but the quantity of those is limited.  Although I have several Fuses, Kicks, and Blasts.  If you want a collector Leatherman like a early PST, Japan PST, Sideclip, Pulse, etc.  Just let me know what you are interested  in and I will give members a shot before I list on ebay.   I will also give Charter Members and additional discount...it pays to be a Charter Member. 

Sorry no pictures yet but the Waves are 8 out of 10 or better with nothing broken, just cosmetic stuff. 

Let me know if you are interested,

Bruce

us Offline Crouton

• No Life Club
  • "Live long and ..useful."
Reply #1 on: November 25, 2012, 02:21:58 AM
I can't wait to see your Charges.  Do hurry.  ;)
:)

gb Offline tosh

• No Life Club
Hey Bruce

Incase I miss your listing for the Hybrid - I'd appreciate a knock, I've been chasing one all year..... :pok:

Cheers  :cheers:
Tosh
I don't claim to know it all, but what I do know is right.

us Offline captain spaulding

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • What's the matter, kid? Don't ya like clowns?

+1

I have STILL never owner a charge.

I also am interested in a regular Fuse as well as a Knifless Fuse and BO Fuse with Cap Crimper.   :salute:
I'm the milk man!

us Offline tattoosteve99

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #4 on: November 25, 2012, 04:10:20 AM
If Bruce doesn't ship international I'll be happy to accommodate the mates here :tu:
If I remember correctly, wait, what was I saying?

gb Offline tosh

• No Life Club
If Bruce doesn't ship international I'll be happy to accommodate the mates here :tu:

Cheers Steve,
(By the way that Orange Explorer looks incredible)

Tosh :salute:
I don't claim to know it all, but what I do know is right.

us Offline Bruce909

Hey Bruce

Incase I miss your listing for the Hybrid - I'd appreciate a knock, I've been chasing one all year..... :pok:

Cheers  :cheers:
Tosh

Will do, I think I have more Vista's than anything but I believe I have all 3 pruners available.   

Bruce

us Offline Bruce909

I took a quick look tonight before I closed the safe and it looks like there is about 10 Charges, TTI, BO AL or ALX and a few AL or ALX.  Maybe a TI or XTi also.

us Offline captain spaulding

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • What's the matter, kid? Don't ya like clowns?

I took a quick look tonight before I closed the safe and it looks like there is about 10 Charges, TTI, BO AL or ALX and a few AL or ALX.  Maybe a TI or XTi also.

Just curious how much a TTi would be? 
I'm the milk man!

us Offline Breezy12

• No Life Club
I'm also interested in a knifeless Fuse, and I'm curious as to the pricing of the 25th anniversary Wave.  and the Charge Ti if you have one.  :D

au Offline gregozedobe

• Apparently it is possible to have too many tools;)
I'd be interested in a couple of Rebars (as plier donors for my Charges)
babola: "Enjoy your tools and don't be afraid to air your opinion and feelings here, but do it in courteous and respectable way toward others, of course."

gb Offline badwolf

• No Life Club
  • my best friends a dog
Hi Bruce, I'd be interested in a Vista :tu:
"I like me, my wife likes me"

JC PT&A

us Offline sjdep97

Waiting for some prices! :multi:
NRA Life member

us Offline sir_mike

• No Life Club
  • It is what it isn't.
Waiting for some prices! :multi:

Yup, me too! :)

us Offline Bruce909

I do have some New in the Box Vistas at $ 85.00 each and the 25th Waves new in the package at $ 225.00 each. 

No Rebars, Knifeless Fuses, or polished Sideclips...there might be some Sideclips available but I have not decided to sell them or continue hording Sideclips. 

I have many Supertools, original, Super 200, and some new Super 300's that I will be selling also.  Pricing is difficult since I have not paid attention to the amounts they are as selling for on ebay, I have just been buying mostly Waves and these have been part of deals.  I know I have a box with the Blast series tools, Kicks, Fuse and Blasts.  A few Black Oxide but mostly Stainless Steel.  Again I do not have an idea of what to price them at because I acquired them as part of a larger deal. 

I might sell a few New in the Box classic Leatherman tools in the older box.  Pulse, Juice KF4, Flair, and some more but they will not be bargain basement prices.  If they sell now great but they will only be worth more money in the future.  And I will not be selling any of my highly collectable tools, the really hard to get tools are going to stay.  I have learned that what one person thinks is outrageous pricing on a really hard to get Camo tool gets snatched up in a heartbeat by another person.   

I'm thinking that I should try to find a way to offer a discount coupon for my ebay auctions so some of the prices are set by auctions but I can then give a percentage or dollar amount off for Multitool.org members.  I am guessing that nobody wants a Wave because all the requests have been for other tools?  I thought the Waves are reasonably priced but maybe everyone wants a lowball price which is not going to happen.  I want to try to sent the tools home to a good home but I can't afford to give them away.  I'm open to suggestions on how to give Multitool.org members priority on my tools, so if anyone has suggestions please let me know. 

The bottom line now is that I am in the frozen wasteland that is Winnipeg, Canada and will be here until Friday and I will come back again on Sunday so sorry if I have teased you guys with tools for sale but I don't really have a inventory of what I am going to sell.  I should be home December 7th for a little while and I will get more tools ready to go...including other brands. 

Bruce

us Offline tattoosteve99

Id be interested in a couple, 2 , smaller p4. Christmas is coming and Im making my 2 boys up a nice edc bag with gear for Christmas. If no p4s then a couple beater waves at a good price would be nice. Thanks Bruce and to let everyone else here know, in case they dont, Bruce is top notch when it comes to multis  :MTO: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu:

us Offline Bruce909

Id be interested in a couple, 2 , smaller p4. Christmas is coming and Im making my 2 boys up a nice edc bag with gear for Christmas. If no p4s then a couple beater waves at a good price would be nice. Thanks Bruce and to let everyone else here know, in case they dont, Bruce is top notch when it comes to multis  :MTO: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu:

Actually, there is a box sitting on the floor with your name on it!   Plus, I think there is a Black Oxide tool in my desk drawer also.  How about a couple of Style CS's if I don't have P4s?  I might have the P4's but I will need to look.  If I find them I will throw them in your box.  I don't remember how old your boys are but it seems like they are kinda young...so I would suggest that you try to get to a Costco that has the Style PSs.  Costco sells a set of 2 either in Blue or Red for $ 30.00.  Those would be tools the boys could carry to school without raising too many eyebrows.  Sadly the set is not available online. 

Bruce

us Offline Sazabi

Actually, there is a box sitting on the floor with your name on it!   Plus, I think there is a Black Oxide tool in my desk drawer also.  How about a couple of Style CS's if I don't have P4s?  I might have the P4's but I will need to look.  If I find them I will throw them in your box.  I don't remember how old your boys are but it seems like they are kinda young...so I would suggest that you try to get to a Costco that has the Style PSs.  Costco sells a set of 2 either in Blue or Red for $ 30.00.  Those would be tools the boys could carry to school without raising too many eyebrows.  Sadly the set is not available online. 

Bruce

The nearest Costco to Steve and I is in Charlotte, too, about an hour away.  Our Sam's Club doesn't sell goodies like that. :(

us Offline tattoosteve99

Reply #18 on: November 26, 2012, 02:27:41 AM

Bruce

Oh my! A box with name on it :D

Edit: Now it has me wondering, what's in the box :think:
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 04:55:17 AM by tattoosteve99 »

us Offline tattoosteve99

Reply #19 on: November 30, 2012, 07:47:15 AM
Bump and :pok: :)

us Offline Bruce909

I took a look in the safe and found a few things that I can sell.  All prices include US shipping.  No sheaths except for the Vista.   Charter Members check the secret section and use the secret hand shake and combination to figure your special pricing.

Kick SS Used               -   7   available     $ 20.00
Fuse SS Used              -  4   available      $ 25.00
Blast SS Used              -  2  available       $ 35.00
Blast BO Used             -  4   available      $ 45.00
Original Wave Used      -  25  available     $ 47.50
New Wave Used           -  25  available     $ 47.50
Charge AL  Used          -   1 available       $ 60.00
Charge ALX Used         -  1 available        $ 60.00
Charge ALX Black Used - 3 available        $ 75.00
Charge XTi   Used         -  2 available       $ 75.00
Charge Ti    Used          -  1 available       $ 85.00
Charge TTi  Used         -  3 available        $ 75.00
Vista  NEW                  - 2 available         $ 90.00

First come first served...I am not going to hold any tools the first to pay gets the tool. 

Bruce

us Offline tattoosteve99

Reply #21 on: December 03, 2012, 12:21:40 AM
Bump! Come on guys and gals. You were waiting now they are here. Get to it :pok: :D

Offline jerryf

Can I just ask , if you don't mind, how you end up with so many used multi's.. 50 used waves......?

Also could you tell me how much shipping would be to UK,..some scum bag just broke into my car over the  weekend and lifted my very first LM supertool...owned since they were first released...

J

us Offline Bruce909

Can I just ask , if you don't mind, how you end up with so many used multi's.. 50 used waves......?

Also could you tell me how much shipping would be to UK,..some scum bag just broke into my car over the  weekend and lifted my very first LM supertool...owned since they were first released...

J

I travel throughout the US for business (Canada today!) I have found these multitools through many sources.  Pawn shops, government auctions of tools from the airports, a few private sales, retail store close-outs.  I just call then visit as many of the sources as possible at each city I work. 

Take a look at this thread for a better idea of the tools I am selling:  http://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,39298.0.html

Generally, shipping to the UK is about $ 18.00 for priority mail shipping.  I don't know the first class rate because I need to personally take the envelope to the Post Office as compared to printing the label at home for priority mail.   

Also, I'm sure I have Leatherman Supertools, Super 200, and Super 300's a few Juices, and more.  I will be home this weekend and can look for a suitable replacement for your stolen tool or an upgrade your choice. 

Bruce

gb Offline Likeablefish

Hi Bruce! Are there any further pricings available for Juice models and retired tools? If the price is right i wouldnt mind another for my collection. Im interested in any of the following in pretty decent condition C2, SC2, Pro, St200. Wish i could buy them all  :drool:

Thanks

James

us Offline sir_mike

• No Life Club
  • It is what it isn't.
Do you have some that are new?  I generally dont like to buy items used because everyone rates them different and usually dont save much to worry about it.

If you do, shoot me a list!  Might want a Wave or Charge AL if you have one. Not sure what else so though! :)

us Offline Bruce909

Hi Bruce! Are there any further pricings available for Juice models and retired tools? If the price is right i wouldnt mind another for my collection. Im interested in any of the following in pretty decent condition C2, SC2, Pro, St200. Wish i could buy them all  :drool:

Thanks

James

I might have a Juice C2 but I don't think I have any extra SC2's or Pro's.  I do have several ST200 as well as Super tools and ST300's I will try to figure out a price over the weekend.

Bruce

us Offline Thisjk38

Is the charge AL still available? if so can i see pics?

us Offline Bruce909

Is the charge AL still available? if so can i see pics?

Hi Thisjk38,

The Charge AL is still available.  I am away from home on a business trip until Friday.  The tool is in very good condition. 

Thisjk38 - the rest of this reply is not meant directly for you but for everyone.

One of the purposes of offering the tools here was to sell them without pictures at a discounted price allowing Multitool.org members the opportunity to save a little money over ebay.  But I will be home tomorrow and should have a little time on Saturday to take pictures and list the tool on ebay.  So the pictures will be available in the ebay auction and the tools that are low quantity will no longer be available on the forum.  Sorry if that seems arrogant it is not meant to be arrogant, I have a lot of tools available and they need to get moving.  I did not plan on being in Canada for the last 2 months but I will be back this week and I will list the tools on ebay.  I plan on listing all the Charges and a bunch of Waves on Saturday.  So if you want a Charge from this list time is running out on these prices.  If you think my prices are too high please feel free to send me an offer. 

Bruce   

us Offline Bruce909

The Vistas are withdrawn.

If you have contacted me regarding a Hybrid, Vista or Genus I will be sending you a PM shortly. 

Bruce

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD