Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

What smurfing Holidays This Year...

N_N_R · 52 · 2436

bg Offline N_N_R

• Absolutely No Life Club
Re: What smurfing Holidays This Year...
Reply #30 on: January 04, 2013, 09:00:49 AM
As long as they didn't get the really important stuff like your MTO login info.  Do you have any idea how much those go for on the black market?

Def

I hear there's a "rash" of ID theft over there... :rofl:

Get it? Chicken pox? Rash?   :D

:)
 :-\
 :(

Ok, not funny.  :oops:

Baaaad, bad you :D :D :D :D :D

An update: I did go to the police station yesterday and today. They told me they couldn't do anything about my phone, though  :skull: :skull: :skull: So why the hell did I go there? For them to certify my ID has been stolen. After four and a half days. Perfect.

I've ordered again the very same phone that I lost, though: Nokia 5530 XPress Music. I was my first smartphone and, why I hate having lost it so much- it was a present from my mother for my graduation 2.5 years ago... I hope this one stays with me for longer.

Were you on a plan or did you use a prepaid number. The phone company should be able to give you your old number back. They'll ask some questions, maybe your puk1 number for the sim, but they should be able to give you your number back. Did you have your contacts from your phone backed up?

I was now on a plan and they will make me another sim-card for $5... buuuuutttt... this will ooonly happen if I show an ID CARD, not a driving license, not an international passport... and my ID card was also stolen with everything else. And it takes a month for an ID to be issued. ANd I can't go get one now even as they take a photo of you there and I don't wanna scare them to death or make them laugh their a**** out :D So, step 1, waiting for my face chickens to disappear; go get an ID card issued; go finally to the operator in about a month and a half....... the thing is, I've been applying for jobs online forever....and ifffffff now someone decides to call me, they won't find me *sigh*

You've been great guys, thanks for the support! This is the hugest... complain&whine place i the world :D :D :D

Btw, a few conclusions for myself:

Never carry more than $10 in your wallet (that night I had $50 and for BG it's more than it seems in US)

Always carry your phone and wallet/ID in different pocket. So, hopefully, if one suffers, one will survive.

Destiny is a bitch.... For five years in the capital, during my studies, full of pickpockets and thieves of whatnot rank, I was careful enough and didn't get a cent stolen, but now, in my hometown, in front of my building's door...  :facepalm:

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #31 on: January 04, 2013, 09:08:40 AM
Sorry your new year isn't starting well fingers crossed it improves and I'm sure it will :tu: i was glad to see the back of 2012 as a bad year for me as lost 4 family members and one good friend plus I was in and out of hospital so I'm looking forward to 2013 and set myself goals and new interests  :salute: take care things wil improve  :tu:

bg Offline N_N_R

Reply #32 on: January 04, 2013, 11:52:09 AM
Sorry your new year isn't starting well fingers crossed it improves and I'm sure it will :tu: i was glad to see the back of 2012 as a bad year for me as lost 4 family members and one good friend plus I was in and out of hospital so I'm looking forward to 2013 and set myself goals and new interests  :salute: take care things wil improve  :tu:

I'm sorry to hear your previous year sucked so badly :( Indeed, let's try to forget the bad stuff, thought it's much easier said than done.

:tu:

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #33 on: January 04, 2013, 03:41:19 PM

I'm sorry to hear your previous year sucked so badly :( Indeed, let's try to forget the bad stuff, thought it's much easier said than done.

It's the way ahead  :salute:
 :tu:

dk Offline AHB

• Keeper Of The PowerCut
  • Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • Don't mistake lack of talent for genius.
Reply #34 on: January 12, 2013, 07:30:26 AM
So how are you holding up..? I hope things have improved since your last post..  ;) :D

bg Offline N_N_R

Reply #35 on: January 12, 2013, 08:58:38 AM
So how are you holding up..? I hope things have improved since your last post..  ;) :D

Yeah, they have :D I almost have my new documents, just waiting for the ID to get ready ... and for my salary to be transferred so that I can actually use my new debit card  :ahhh :ahhh :D

And I'm still waiting for the blue P4 and the tiny USB flashlight I ordered fro eBay to arrive..  :mail:  ... I bought them on 15th Dec, it's almost been a month, the post services aren't being nice  :twak:

gb Offline AimlessWanderer

• Zombie Apprentice
  • I'm not a pessimist, I'm an experienced optimist!
Reply #36 on: January 12, 2013, 06:11:47 PM
Glad to hear thinks are picking up for you  :cheers:

The cantankerous but occasionally useful member, formally known as 50ft-trad

us Offline J-sews

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #37 on: January 12, 2013, 06:15:18 PM
So how about those chicken pox?  (might be a good to post some before and after pictures at this point) :whistle: :D
In order to be certain of having the right tool for every job.........one must first acquire a lot of tools

bg Offline N_N_R

Reply #38 on: January 12, 2013, 06:26:29 PM
Glad to hear thinks are picking up for you  :cheers:

Thanks! : )

(might be a good to post some before and after pictures at this point) :whistle: :D

You wish! :D

gb Offline nuphoria

• Ambidangerous Mistress of Mod
  • Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • I'm not all bad, I'm just drawn that way.
Reply #39 on: January 13, 2013, 03:45:38 PM
They will try anything to get us posting pics, even waiting till we're sick! ::)
A dyslexic man walks in to a bra...

All my music for free: http://soundcloud.com/chrissyvandyke

gb Offline Essexman

• No Life Club
Reply #40 on: January 13, 2013, 06:54:23 PM
I hope you feel better soon.

Chicken pox in adults can be a bad time. If a secondary infection sets in then it can be very bad. Approx 25 adults a year in the UK die from chicken pox or related complications. If you have any concerns go to the doctors.

Like others I had the pox in my early 30s, knocked me down for six weeks. For months after I would suffer with tiredness. Not just a little tired, go to bed early, I mean shattered couldn't even get up the stairs to bed.

In the end I went back to the doctors, I got the worst doc ever, he thought it a good idea to put me on happy pills. So I told him what I thought of his work and left. The only time I've refused to take a doctors advice!

bg Offline N_N_R

Reply #41 on: January 13, 2013, 07:48:03 PM

Chicken pox in adults can be a bad time. If a secondary infection sets in then it can be very bad. Approx 25 adults a year in the UK die from chicken pox or related complications. If you have any concerns go to the doctors.

Like others I had the pox in my early 30s, knocked me down for six weeks. For months after I would suffer with tiredness. Not just a little tired, go to bed early, I mean shattered couldn't even get up the stairs to bed.

In the end I went back to the doctors, I got the worst doc ever, he thought it a good idea to put me on happy pills. So I told him what I thought of his work and left. The only time I've refused to take a doctors advice!

I feel much better, thanks : ) I'm sorry to hear you got such complications. To be honest, I expected it to be worse, judging from what people say about adults & chickenpox. Or may be others complain way too much :D No, really, I was totally exhausted and only lied in bed for just about 10 days and then the rage and the need to get up & deal with my stolen crap got me back on my feet, lol.

The worst is... as no one returned my wallet and my money saved for flashlighs & MTs got stolen, I'm now selling my keychain flashlights in order to get some cash and buy sth else... :X Yeah, I'm crazy and I know I'll regret it a LOT later. But a new flashlight or two with the earned money might improve my mood later...hehe.

england Offline Taxi Dad

• No Life Club
Reply #42 on: January 13, 2013, 08:09:34 PM
we 'chaps' suffer more than you girlies ! it's a man thing  :whistle:

dk Offline AHB

• Keeper Of The PowerCut
  • Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • Don't mistake lack of talent for genius.
Reply #43 on: January 13, 2013, 08:10:50 PM

The worst is... as no one returned my wallet and my money saved for flashlighs & MTs got stolen, I'm now selling my keychain flashlights in order to get some cash and buy sth else... :X
You're raising money to buy what..?  :)

bg Offline N_N_R

Reply #44 on: January 13, 2013, 08:29:17 PM
we 'chaps' suffer more than you girlies ! it's a man thing  :whistle:

You don't, you just suffer it.... on the outside, while... khm  :whistle:

Not sure yet...  :facepalm: Either another Fenix (as from my comparisons of what lights I had they proved to be the most energy-saving [a battery which wouldn't work with another light any more would still work well with a Fenix]) .... or... a Maxpedition wallet like the one I lost or another one... or... or... omg, don't ask me yet, I'm just a crazy person who's not yet realised what she's done! (put my lights for sale) :D

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Re: Re: What smurfing Holidays This Year...
Reply #45 on: January 14, 2013, 01:35:08 AM

Chicken pox in adults can be a bad time. If a secondary infection sets in then it can be very bad. Approx 25 adults a year in the UK die from chicken pox or related complications.

So whatever you do, if you are still suffering, don't go to the UK- it could be fatal!  :P

Def

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

gb Offline nuphoria

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #46 on: January 14, 2013, 01:57:07 AM
It's true... we're dropping like spotty flies :ahhh

bg Offline N_N_R

Reply #47 on: January 14, 2013, 07:45:31 AM
Hahaha, now I know my country is the reason I survived :D :D

no Offline Steinar

• No Life Club
Reply #48 on: January 14, 2013, 02:33:10 PM
It's true... we're dropping like spotty flies :ahhh

25 people a year?! That's like... 1 in 2.5 million! It's only 32 times rarer as a cause of death than thunderbolts!  :ahhh

(Disclaimer: Numbers fetched from half a minute playing around with websearch, the quality of the data is probably about the same level as the seriousness. :) )

gb Offline nuphoria

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #49 on: January 14, 2013, 07:27:13 PM
Can we call that ^ fuzzy maths? :D

no Offline Steinar

• No Life Club
Reply #50 on: January 14, 2013, 07:30:28 PM
Hey, the math is fine, it's the input which is fuzzy! :D

ca Offline jekostas

• No Life Club
Reply #51 on: January 14, 2013, 07:38:14 PM
Edit:  Forget this comment, sorry.  Something I'm not prepared to talk about.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 07:52:04 PM by jekostas »

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20
Net Balance: $149.79
Below Goal: $150.21
Site Currency: USD