Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Blast

gb Offline Morini

Blast
on: March 29, 2013, 12:16:32 PM
Hello to everyone,
I'm new to the world of multi tools, but having had a Leatherman Blast bought as a present I've realised how useful they are. To bring some degree of uk legality to my new EDC I've replaced the blade with a spacer. I wondered if anyone else has done the same? Ideally I'd like to try to fit the bit holder from the Wave. If anyone reads this and has any idea where I might source one from I'd much appreciate it.

england Offline Taxi Dad

• No Life Club
Re: Blast
Reply #1 on: March 29, 2013, 01:16:46 PM
hi Morini
welcome to the forum, if you get time post a little about yourself on the 'new members' thread.
there are loads of interesting people and some good info here. and ALL of us would agree with your statement about the usefulness of the humble 'multi'  ;)
as you're thinking about UK laws i'd guess you're another Brit ? there's lots of us here, and we all have ideas about EDC !!!
just be very carefull your bank account is about to get some punishment in ways you never thought possible  :rofl: 'A' blast is just not enough  :whistle:

gb Offline GuyWood

Reply #2 on: March 29, 2013, 01:40:21 PM
Whatever happened to an Englishman's right to whittle a stick should the fancy grab him?! This country  :rant:.
- Or was I too preoccupied with other thoughts, like: if toast always lands jam side down, and a cat always lands on its feet, what happens when you strap a piece of toast, jam side up, to the back of a cat?

gb Offline Morini

Reply #3 on: March 29, 2013, 02:55:52 PM
I agree but working in Leeds City centre in an environment where most of my work colleagues think a micra blade is a Bowie knife you can't be too careful.

gb Offline Grumpy

• No Life Club
Reply #4 on: March 29, 2013, 03:03:20 PM
Yeeaaaahhh another yorkshireman :tu: :tu:

Welcome

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30