Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

What is being carried today ?

colt 1911 · 30342 · 821951

nl Offline bmot

• No Life Club
  • Don't judge a tool by it's brand
Re: What is being carried today ?
Reply #210 on: June 17, 2013, 12:53:39 PM
LM Crunch for me today, paired up with a PE Vic OHT.
A knife-carrying guide for the international traveller. : http://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,47532.0.html

us Offline colt 1911

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #211 on: June 17, 2013, 03:40:49 PM
CHEERS

us Offline Monrogue

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Wooooo!
Reply #212 on: June 17, 2013, 04:04:52 PM
Came to work carrying the Rebar and Micra to allow room for my two modded SAKs that just arrived like an hour ago :D  I have no names for them yet, but I think I will be starting a thread for name suggestions later tonight once I can post pics of them. 
K-Tibbs

us Offline colt 1911

Reply #213 on: June 17, 2013, 05:03:54 PM
Came to work carrying the Rebar and Micra to allow room for my two modded SAKs that just arrived like an hour ago :D  I have no names for them yet, but I think I will be starting a thread for name suggestions later tonight once I can post pics of them.

Cool !! to bad there is no lanyard ! smurfs !!   wave, sog, super tinker, the standard work edc
CHEERS

us Offline Monrogue

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Wooooo!
Reply #214 on: June 17, 2013, 05:53:08 PM

Cool !! to bad there is no lanyard ! smurfs !!   wave, sog, super tinker, the standard work edc

Well at least I had the original lanyard you sent me, so that's working well for the Cellidor mod.  It actually didn't end up much thicker than the Explorer, so it's not a big difference there.  It still rides nicely on the lanyard hanging down into my pocket :tu:
K-Tibbs

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #215 on: June 17, 2013, 07:59:41 PM
not a thing as i am home with a day off finally, but i will run some errands later and bring my emerson and either my SOG PPP or Skele
Esse Quam Videri

us Offline colt 1911

Reply #216 on: June 17, 2013, 08:56:46 PM
Added this pocket wrench to my edc

CHEERS

gr Offline antouant

Reply #217 on: June 17, 2013, 09:27:50 PM
Added this pocket wrench to my edc

(Image removed from quote.)
(Image removed from quote.)
cool... Where from did you get it finally? Isn't it a nice piece of tool?  Have you tested? :D

Στάλθηκε από το XT320 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk 2

us Offline colt 1911

Reply #218 on: June 17, 2013, 09:32:52 PM
Amazon. As for testing not yet, but as a painter it will get a lot of use opening cans and stuff.
CHEERS

us Offline colt 1911

Reply #219 on: June 17, 2013, 09:34:14 PM
Amazon. As for testing not yet, but as a painter it will get a lot of use opening cans and stuff.

I dig it and how it fits in with the wave sheath is a bonus
CHEERS

tr Offline nervium

• Turkey National Medical Rescue Team
Reply #220 on: June 18, 2013, 05:24:43 PM
my new crunch is with me today.

us Offline Monrogue

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Wooooo!
Reply #221 on: June 18, 2013, 05:44:59 PM
Today is the Rebar, YeoChamp and MechaBeast :D
K-Tibbs

us Offline colt 1911

Reply #222 on: June 18, 2013, 06:02:28 PM

That's a rockin set up ! gotta love the new toys .
CHEERS

us Offline colt 1911

Reply #223 on: June 18, 2013, 06:13:37 PM
Wave, bit extension, zebra telescoping pen, sog, super tinker, and my new pocket wrench that kicks ass !

CHEERS

us Offline Monrogue

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Wooooo!
Reply #224 on: June 18, 2013, 07:29:32 PM

Indeed it is, and probably a fair bit of overkill ;)  There's actually not too much redundancy between the YeoChamp and MechaBeast (name sounds kinda silly compared to "normal" SAK names, but it sticks in my head :shrug:).  They only share the main knife blade, phillips and bottle opener.  Everything else is unique to each one.  They actually compliment each other well, which was my plan, but they're both a bit bigger than I originally planned as I added more later on in the planning process ::)  The Alox just about doubled in size and the Cellidor is only just a bit thicker than the Explorer, so that's not a major adjustment.  It's a little tough to carry both, but your lanyard method helps with the YeoChamp.  The MechaBeast is just that though, a beast, and is a fair sized lump in the pocket.  And of course, I can't bring myself to only carry one of them as I love them both and can't leave one at home.  It seems to work fine though, it's just a bit of an adjustment. 
K-Tibbs

us Offline colt 1911

Reply #225 on: June 18, 2013, 07:37:09 PM

Indeed it is, and probably a fair bit of overkill ;)  There's actually not too much redundancy between the YeoChamp and MechaBeast (name sounds kinda silly compared to "normal" SAK names, but it sticks in my head :shrug:).  They only share the main knife blade, phillips and bottle opener.  Everything else is unique to each one.  They actually compliment each other well, which was my plan, but they're both a bit bigger than I originally planned as I added more later on in the planning process ::)  The Alox just about doubled in size and the Cellidor is only just a bit thicker than the Explorer, so that's not a major adjustment.  It's a little tough to carry both, but your lanyard method helps with the YeoChamp.  The MechaBeast is just that though, a beast, and is a fair sized lump in the pocket.  And of course, I can't bring myself to only carry one of them as I love them both and can't leave one at home.  It seems to work fine though, it's just a bit of an adjustment.

Well, we will have to figure out a carry method for the beast, sheath out of the question ?
CHEERS

us Offline Monrogue

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Wooooo!
Reply #226 on: June 18, 2013, 09:27:34 PM

Well, we will have to figure out a carry method for the beast, sheath out of the question ?

And to think that I used to carry a Charge in the front pocket.  That's much bulkier and heavier than my MechaBeast (I also like "Mechaneer" :think:), so it shouldn't be a problem.  A sheath is out of the question for me as it won't work for me here at work with my dressier attire.  I'm not big on sheaths myself anyway, but I admit that using one would make things easier as I wouldn't have to have two bulkier SAKs in the same pocket.  But I do like to be able to reach into my pocket and pull one out instead of fiddling with a sheath. 
K-Tibbs

gb Offline Philby

Reply #227 on: June 19, 2013, 12:44:20 AM
Had a pst in my pocket, and a Core in my works bag.

Offline Jack Knife

Reply #228 on: June 19, 2013, 02:25:33 PM
Kick with clip. My longest carried Leatherman was this Kick. The only knife/tool I carried for nearly a year and a half. Purchased from WalMart for $21.86 + tax in January 2007.

us Offline Monrogue

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Wooooo!
Reply #229 on: June 19, 2013, 03:02:07 PM
Rebar, YeoChamp and Mechaneer :D
K-Tibbs

us Offline Jailbird

Reply #230 on: June 19, 2013, 06:28:11 PM
Nothing fancy today, just a Brewzer on my key ring.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

us Offline colt 1911

Reply #231 on: June 19, 2013, 08:15:41 PM
S4
Cyber 41

« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 10:29:08 PM by colt 1911 »
CHEERS

us Offline Bensasupertool

• No Life Club
  • Be like The Rifleman
Reply #232 on: June 19, 2013, 09:54:25 PM
The no frillz BO kick, MUT wrench and BO MP600 blunt nose.
CHECK YOUR SMOKE DETECTOR BATTERIES!  Everyone Needs a Halligan Tool.

us Offline Monrogue

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Wooooo!
Reply #233 on: June 20, 2013, 02:48:14 AM
Tonight it's just my mods, the YeoChamp and Mechaneer:))

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk 2
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 02:50:51 AM by Monrogue »
K-Tibbs

us Offline Mercury

• Admin Team
  • Wearer of the Cloak of Band-aye-eed.
Reply #234 on: June 20, 2013, 03:26:25 AM
Just my Blast.

Offline Jack Knife

Reply #235 on: June 20, 2013, 03:27:34 AM

Back to the SideClip for tomorrow, but I ma change my mind.

Offline Jack Knife

Reply #236 on: June 20, 2013, 03:29:38 AM
The no frillz BO kick, MUT wrench and BO MP600 blunt nose.

No frillz is the best thing about the Kick.

us Offline Mercury

• Admin Team
  • Wearer of the Cloak of Band-aye-eed.
Reply #237 on: June 20, 2013, 03:31:38 AM
I got the bug and had to throw my sideclip on my belt too.

us Offline Monrogue

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Wooooo!
Reply #238 on: June 20, 2013, 03:25:17 PM
Rebar week is still going, and I've got the Yeochamp and Mechaneer as well :tu:  I'm thinking that eventually I'm going to have to bring myself to only carry one of my new mods at a time due to their size.  I'm able to carry both, but in most of my work pants they make the front pocket a little snug and bulky, and that's with the Yeochamp hanging in on a lanyard and the Mechaneer in the change pocket.  It doesn't help that I have the monkey fist lanyard on the Mechaneer and a light attached to the Yeochamp, but I like my accessories on them too :D

They also compliment each other well, so that makes it tough to decide on just one (because I'm so good with that to begin with ;)).  I'm really enjoying both, and it's hard to leave one at home.  I'm pretty sure the Mechaneer will end up being the one I choose most times as before the mod (Pioneer before) I carried it every day, which is what I intended.  Of course now it's twice the size of the Pioneer and it doesn't hide away quite the same, especially with the Yeochamp sharing space and being a bit thicker as well.  Oh what a conundrum :ahhh ;)
K-Tibbs

us Offline colt 1911

Reply #239 on: June 20, 2013, 03:54:25 PM
Rebar week is still going, and I've got the Yeochamp and Mechaneer as well :tu:  I'm thinking that eventually I'm going to have to bring myself to only carry one of my new mods at a time due to their size.  I'm able to carry both, but in most of my work pants they make the front pocket a little snug and bulky, and that's with the Yeochamp hanging in on a lanyard and the Mechaneer in the change pocket.  It doesn't help that I have the monkey fist lanyard on the Mechaneer and a light attached to the Yeochamp, but I like my accessories on them too :D

They also compliment each other well, so that makes it tough to decide on just one (because I'm so good with that to begin with ;)).  I'm really enjoying both, and it's hard to leave one at home.  I'm pretty sure the Mechaneer will end up being the one I choose most times as before the mod (Pioneer before) I carried it every day, which is what I intended.  Of course now it's twice the size of the Pioneer and it doesn't hide away quite the same, especially with the Yeochamp sharing space and being a bit thicker as well.  Oh what a conundrum :ahhh ;)

I know the feeling, I have a work set you know all to well " wave, sog, super tinker, added the pocket wrench II " then i have to switch it up when i get home, just to give the others some pocket time. Kinda have a night time set up.  Light, MT, sak, LARGE folder. We are sick in the head dude.

Oh yeah, i am on the hunt for a rebar.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 03:55:57 PM by colt 1911 »
CHEERS

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31