Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Would you let your car insurance monitor your driving habit 24/7?

ca Offline jzmtl

• Absolutely No Life Club
To save a bit on insurance?

Heard this on the radio, they give you a device to plug into your car's OBD port, monitor and record your driving 24/7, and give you a bit lower insurance of they feel like it.

Seems kinda creepy to me.

www.ajusto.com

us Offline Monrogue

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Wooooo!
I already have my wife for that :whistle: ;)  I suppose I would if the discount was significant.  I have nothing to hide...10-15 years ago however is a different story ;)
K-Tibbs

gb Offline Cupboard

• No Life Club
In a way it would probably be good for me to have as an encouragement to drive smoothly. I did investigate one when I first got my car but it actually turned out more expensive :think:

I think I'd struggle with one round here though, the roads are narrow and windy and whilst you can drive along them safely at speed it would send the accelerometers all over the place. You do get some idiots that do insist on driving in the middle of the road too, and that's an issue when the road is only just wide enough to pass. Come summer it's awful with the tourists, there's nothing more frustrating than getting stuck behind one driving slowly... when you're in a tractor! Seriously, it shouldn't be possible to catch up with someone in a car whilst driving a tractor.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
May Goal: $300.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: $77.16
PayPal Fees: $3.91
Net Balance: $73.25
Below Goal: $226.75
Site Currency: USD
24%