Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Super wrench in LM?

ph Offline duckman1975

• No Life Club
  • Naked without my multitool!
Super wrench in LM?
on: April 23, 2008, 03:29:45 AM
I ordered a superwrench awhile back, liked it so much. Wish somebody here could figure out a way to put a small superwrench in a charge and still look like a ordinary charge.
Multitools are the best thing that happened to mankind since the invention of the wheel!

us Offline J-sews

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Re: Super wrench in LM?
Reply #1 on: April 23, 2008, 03:39:29 AM
Remind me what a Superwrench is again....?
In order to be certain of having the right tool for every job.........one must first acquire a lot of tools

Offline Leatherman123

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #2 on: April 23, 2008, 03:39:59 AM
Yeah, I am a tad confused also!
B

ph Offline edap617

• No Life Club
Reply #3 on: April 23, 2008, 03:43:56 AM
Superwrench

« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 03:47:27 AM by edap617 »

us Offline J-sews

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #4 on: April 23, 2008, 03:46:19 AM
Oh, okay.

Hmmm, you would almost have to put the wrench head in where the pliers are now. Doesn't seem like you could have both in the same Charge. :-\
In order to be certain of having the right tool for every job.........one must first acquire a lot of tools

ph Offline edap617

• No Life Club
Reply #5 on: April 23, 2008, 04:06:09 AM
Duckman, where do you usually buy MTs and LED flashlights?

ph Offline duckman1975

• No Life Club
Reply #6 on: April 23, 2008, 04:30:30 AM
Thanks for the picture edap617, do you own one too? Have one MT so far bought by my bro from the states, my SAKs are bought locally where ever mall I was around. Have a friend with some contact in Manila for my Fenix leds.
Multitools are the best thing that happened to mankind since the invention of the wheel!

ph Offline duckman1975

• No Life Club
Reply #7 on: April 23, 2008, 04:34:45 AM
Oh, okay.

Hmmm, you would almost have to put the wrench head in where the pliers are now. Doesn't seem like you could have both in the same Charge. :-\

You are right, definitly have to design the MT around it. But it would be cool. Have you ever tried one of these tool?

ph Offline edap617

• No Life Club
Reply #8 on: April 23, 2008, 04:43:09 AM
Thanks for the picture edap617, do you own one too? Have one MT so far bought by my bro from the states, my SAKs are bought locally where ever mall I was around. Have a friend with some contact in Manila for my Fenix leds.

Yup, I own one, the medium size only. I bought it from ACE Hardware at SM.

I bought most of my MTs from Hanh outlets in different SM malls in Manila and in Cebu City.

My Coast Led Lenser was from Costco Hawaii, my friend who toured USA few weeks ago got it for me. My Fenix L2D is still in transit and I ordered it online from Fenix Store. Actually my first time to order online. I was hesitant before for fear it might get lost in the mail.

ph Offline duckman1975

• No Life Club
Reply #9 on: April 23, 2008, 08:23:38 AM

Yup, I own one, the medium size only. I bought it from ACE Hardware at SM.

I bought most of my MTs from Hanh outlets in different SM malls in Manila and in Cebu City.

My Coast Led Lenser was from Costco Hawaii, my friend who toured USA few weeks ago got it for me. My Fenix L2D is still in transit and I ordered it online from Fenix Store. Actually my first time to order online. I was hesitant before for fear it might get lost in the mail.

How much did you pay for your fenix L2D? I payed 3500 petots for my fenix l2d q5 last december. I also want to buy online but scared of internet fraud. Bought my superwrench the whole set on telemarketing. I also heard about this store from other wedsite, they offer great selection of knives and other stuffs, S.O.E. at makati cinema square, pasong tamo makati city, haven't been there but seen pictures of the store. You should try it whenever your in manila.

ph Offline edap617

• No Life Club
Reply #10 on: April 23, 2008, 11:51:01 AM
Duckman,

The price of L2D Q5 at Fenix Store was 62.50 USD less 5 USD (8% discount for CPF members). So I paid  a net of 57.50 USD (2,400 pesos) last April 16 and hopefully it will arrive before the end of this month. I will let you know as soon as I receive it.

I will be in Manila on May 1 - 7, I will try to visit that store in Makati Cinema square you mentioned. I will find time and also visit Hahn at the Mall of Asia.

ph Offline duckman1975

• No Life Club
Reply #11 on: April 23, 2008, 12:20:33 PM
Duckman,

The price of L2D Q5 at Fenix Store was 62.50 USD less 5 USD (8% discount for CPF members). So I paid  a net of 57.50 USD (2,400 pesos) last April 16 and hopefully it will arrive before the end of this month. I will let you know as soon as I receive it.

I will be in Manila on May 1 - 7, I will try to visit that store in Makati Cinema square you mentioned. I will find time and also visit Hahn at the Mall of Asia.

You got a good price with your L2D, think I am going to change my mind about buying online. You won't be sorry with your L2D it really reliable, carrying mine for about 3 to 4 months now, switched to rechargable batteries very power hungry at turbo mode. By the way tell me how it goes if you tried buying multitools online.

Offline Leatherman123

Reply #12 on: April 24, 2008, 04:47:09 PM
Whats the conversion from pesos to US dollars?
B

ph Offline edap617

• No Life Club
Reply #13 on: April 24, 2008, 09:40:53 PM
You got a good price with your L2D, think I am going to change my mind about buying online. You won't be sorry with your L2D it really reliable, carrying mine for about 3 to 4 months now, switched to rechargable batteries very power hungry at turbo mode. By the way tell me how it goes if you tried buying multitools online.

Ok, I will let you know the reliability of online buying after I get my L2D.

Tell me more about your L2D. Will it give more lumens using rechargeables and can it remember the last mode before you turn it off?

ph Offline edap617

• No Life Club
Reply #14 on: April 24, 2008, 09:42:28 PM
Whats the conversion from pesos to US dollars?

1 USD to 41 Philippine Pesos.

Offline Leatherman123

Reply #15 on: April 24, 2008, 10:29:51 PM
Thanks Eddie!  :cheers:
B

ph Offline duckman1975

• No Life Club
Reply #16 on: April 25, 2008, 01:19:58 AM

Ok, I will let you know the reliability of online buying after I get my L2D.

Tell me more about your L2D. Will it give more lumens using rechargeables and can it remember the last mode before you turn it off?

Mope its a little crude but reliable. You twist the len cap tight for turbo mode one push and stobe mode one light push after turbo mode. Turn the lens cap counter clock wise you get lower light intensity (forgot how many lumens) 3 light modes and sos mode.
Same lumen even if you use rechargeables.

ph Offline edap617

• No Life Club
Reply #17 on: April 25, 2008, 02:46:10 AM
Thanks Duckman!

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99