Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Swiss Tech Precision, Inc.

us Offline rdub934

• No Life Club
  • Without POL, pilots are pedestrians
Swiss Tech Precision, Inc.
on: July 19, 2013, 10:26:22 PM
Another Google find,  :o and this one made my heart beat irregularly for a few minutes... This place makes multitool components! Do the mod-gods know about this?!?!

http://www.swisstec.com/

Forget the annual MT.O challenge coin - we should get MT.O custom multitool components made each year!  :D Could I finally get an actual cap lifter for my Wave? Scissors for my Skeletool?
"I wanna introduce you to a very personal friend of mine. This is an M41A pulse rifle. Ten millimeter with over-and-under thirty millimeter pump action grenade launcher." - Cpl Hicks

hr Offline enki_ck

• Global Moderator
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • I may get older but I refuse to grow up.
Re: Swiss Tech Precision, Inc.
Reply #1 on: July 20, 2013, 01:59:45 PM
What's their minimum order? If it's a couple of thousand and it probably is then I don't see it happening. :(

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #2 on: July 20, 2013, 02:18:22 PM
That is the problem.  We have encountered these kinds of things before, and yes, the orders really do need to be HUGE to be affordable (on a per piece basis) or the cost per piece is HUGE.

Coming up with ideas of things to do is easy enough- finding a balance between how many we can reasonably distribute and cost is generally a lot more involved!   :ahhh

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

us Offline rdub934

• No Life Club
  • Without POL, pilots are pedestrians
Reply #3 on: July 20, 2013, 07:12:50 PM
Yeah, but it's nice to dream isn't it? Lol, this had my mount watering when I found it and started recognizing some of the pieces. "Hey, that's the philips from a Flik!"  :D
"I wanna introduce you to a very personal friend of mine. This is an M41A pulse rifle. Ten millimeter with over-and-under thirty millimeter pump action grenade launcher." - Cpl Hicks

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20
Net Balance: $149.79
Below Goal: $150.21
Site Currency: USD
50%