Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Joe Teti's bug out bag eh ?

england Offline Taxi Dad

• No Life Club
Joe Teti's bug out bag eh ?
on: July 24, 2013, 04:58:20 PM
hope I've put this in the right area, please 'mods' move it if it'd be better elsewhere  :salute:

I know it's a well trodden topic but I've not seen this one before , just thought i'd share it.
it's worth the 7 minutes of your life to watch it, fairly well thought out ? (i'm not sure :think:)
there IS a multitool in there (2.55) but my eyes are old and I need glasses  ::)

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
  • Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
Re: Joe Teti's bug out bag eh ?
Reply #1 on: July 24, 2013, 05:43:46 PM
Hey that's my bag, got most of the stuff to, and he designed the cheaper version if the maxpedition falcon ll? That multi tool looks like a wave, can't tell, but thanks taxi dad for the video! JR
"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

nl Offline bmot

• No Life Club
  • Don't judge a tool by it's brand
Reply #2 on: July 24, 2013, 06:46:36 PM
I'm thinking it's a Wingman... Here's something I cut out of the screenshot ;)

* wingmannnn.jpg (Filesize: 6.04 KB)
A knife-carrying guide for the international traveller. : http://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,47532.0.html

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
  • Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
Reply #3 on: July 24, 2013, 07:04:43 PM
Yeah I'd say wingman, now that I can see it better, thanks bmot,, JR
"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

england Offline Taxi Dad

• No Life Club
Reply #4 on: July 24, 2013, 09:35:14 PM
my first thought was 'Wingman' !
I was shocked at the 'bolt croppers' at first, but maybe not as silly as it first seems. I guess it depends on what you see yourself doing, and where you might need to go.

us Offline Nhoj

• No Life Club
Reply #5 on: July 24, 2013, 09:36:56 PM
Yeah I knew it was a wingman or sidekick, but in the picture you can see the scissors not a saw

us Offline ironraven

• No Life Club
  • American Clandestine Materials Executive (ACME)
Reply #6 on: July 26, 2013, 03:51:56 AM
OK....

Short version is  :facepalm:

"Even if it is only the handful of people I meet on the street, or in my home, I can still protect them with this one sword" Kenshin Himura

Necessity is the mother of invention. If you're not ready, it's "a mother". If you are, it's "mom".

"I love democracy" Sheev Palpatine, upon his election to Chancellor.

hr Offline enki_ck

• Global Moderator
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • I may get older but I refuse to grow up.
Reply #7 on: July 27, 2013, 02:37:10 AM
So you keep your multitool, your knife and your flashlight deep inside your bag and keep the tourniquet on the outside for easy access? Which items will you need more? And the bolt cutters? ::)

hr Online styx

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #8 on: July 27, 2013, 11:00:30 AM
I don't mind the dedicated tools, but as enki said some things just don't make that much sense. and hasn't there been an issue with his service record as well? Doesn't matter much for this topic but just interesting how it happened yet again lol
Solving problems you didn't know you had in the most obscure way possible

"And now, it's time to hand this over to our tame race axe driver. Some say, he can live in the forest for six months at a time without food, and he knows of a secret tribe of only women where he is their God. All we know is, he's call the Styx!" - TazzieRob

england Offline Taxi Dad

• No Life Club
Reply #9 on: July 27, 2013, 11:04:28 AM
if true that would be funny  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Dave Canterbury would probably wet himself laughing

hr Online styx

Reply #10 on: July 27, 2013, 01:34:52 PM

"And now, it's time to hand this over to our tame race axe driver. Some say, he can live in the forest for six months at a time without food, and he knows of a secret tribe of only women where he is their God. All we know is, he's call the Styx!" - TazzieRob

nz Offline zoidberg

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #11 on: July 27, 2013, 02:26:10 PM

england Offline Taxi Dad

• No Life Club
Reply #12 on: July 27, 2013, 04:15:34 PM
well I found the rumor here http://woodtrekker.blogspot.com/2013/06/oh-and-you-thought-it-was-over-dual.html

which linked it to here  http://scotty-stolenvaloroffendersexposed.blogspot.com/2013/05/joseph-n-teti-combat-veteran-gwot-poser.html

and I've got no idea if it is true or not
sorry if this offends (that's NOT my intention) but who cares ? it's not as if either of these chaps is pretending to be a war hero when in fact they weren't in the army ! I know lots of you (specially our American cousins) are very passionate about your military guys and their integrity, but this is a TV show about 'survival' and therefore, referring back to my previous comments, by nature a bit 'fake-ish' !  ;)

us Offline sir_mike

• No Life Club
  • It is what it isn't.
Reply #13 on: July 27, 2013, 06:10:56 PM
Wow, Cody cant catch a break! LOL

You would think that the show would check out there records to make sure it is what it is.  Especially, after the Dave fiasco!

hr Online styx

Reply #14 on: July 27, 2013, 06:50:39 PM
well I found the rumor here http://woodtrekker.blogspot.com/2013/06/oh-and-you-thought-it-was-over-dual.html

which linked it to here  http://scotty-stolenvaloroffendersexposed.blogspot.com/2013/05/joseph-n-teti-combat-veteran-gwot-poser.html

and I've got no idea if it is true or not
sorry if this offends (that's NOT my intention) but who cares ? it's not as if either of these chaps is pretending to be a war hero when in fact they weren't in the army ! I know lots of you (specially our American cousins) are very passionate about your military guys and their integrity, but this is a TV show about 'survival' and therefore, referring back to my previous comments, by nature a bit 'fake-ish' !  ;)

I agree. I'm more irked by those who falsely promote their knives by using the non existent military records or connections

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20
Net Balance: $149.79
Below Goal: $150.21
Site Currency: USD
50%