Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Zippo hatchet, saw, mallet, stake puller . . . gotta get me one of these!

us Offline Multiple Personality

In the survival bug-out-bag it shall belong . . .

ru Offline livan

Reminds one of the options for the astronauts gun Russia 1970.
Also handle ax. But drinking is above the barrel.

us Offline Swearengen

• Betcha I could go 24hrs without betting...aww crap
I'm a bit cautious in combining hard-working tools that if one breaks, you lose 2 or more.

With that said, I like the overall look. The axe looks good. Bow-saw looks good, too.  But to call it a four-in-one by adding hammer and tent-stake puller makes me chuckle a bit.

Bow-saw looks pretty well made, even though he says it's a light duty application saw.  I really dig that spring-loaded blade tensioner/compensator (seems like an ingenius idea but wonder how durable it is).  Would enjoy testing its limits.

I'd be mighty interested in buying if that handle had storage for several blades inside for a multitude of uses or for just swapping them out when one is dull or broken. 

That'd be a must-have if it had a heavy duty wood blade, a finer wood blade, and then an almost surgical blade (one never knows how many of you guys might stumble into post-Apocalyptic gopher-holes and require an amputation or two).  Keep me updated on this one.
Pirates, historically speaking, were some of the finest and most dedicated Multitool guys ever.  They commonly cut their limbs off just to take advantage of Multitool capabilities: e.g. Captain Hook, Long John Silver, Pegleg Pete, the list goes on and on...

de Offline lowtech

• No Life Club
Thread Resurrection!

While Googling on teh Gerber Kick Axe, I remembered that we talked about this tool, too in the past.

It seems that it is available now.

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f43/my-dw5600-mil-shock-mod-how-lots-pics-137799.html

Any Volunteers?

I still want one.

hr Offline enki_ck

• Global Moderator
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • I may get older but I refuse to grow up.

de Offline lowtech

• No Life Club
 :facepalm:
It´s Kirks fault, obviously. He want´s to lure you into the depths of G-shock collecting and modding.

The Zippo Satchet or is it a Mallaw? can be found here:

http://www.zippo.com/product.aspx?id=1025701&cid=1239

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $168.99
PayPal Fees: $9.87
Net Balance: $159.12
Below Goal: $140.88